April 8, 2009

End of the Year Announcements

The end of the year is fast approaching. Your students have done a wonderful job this year, and have learned a lot. Here are a few important dates and announcements to be aware of.

1. CRT season is upon us. The window is from April 21- May 15. We will be taking the English CRT April 21-24. Please make sure your son/daughter gets a good breakfast and a good nights sleep. Also I would like them to bring a book to read when they are finished so they don't disturb others working on the test. A reminder from the Disclosure Document: The CRT will be part of 4th terms grade. It is a 600 point assignment. If they score a 4 they will get 100%. If they score a 3 they will get 80%. If they score a 1 or 2 they will get 50%.

2. Due to the CRT's we only have one advisory period left in the year: May 19. We will still be having the late bus on Tuesday to take the students home. I will do my best to offer time during class to make up the walk aways, but if I can't get time the students will need to come in before school (7:45-8:10) or after school (2:45-3:30) to make up the walk aways. I am available during these hours Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

3. Also, any I's not made up by May 27 @ 3:30 will be turning to an F.

PLEASE encourage them to get their I's made up.

1 comment:

Garrett batley A1 said...

one of my hobbys is that i play football
if i could travle anywhere it would be samoa
my faveret pizza topping is chese
if i hade a supper power it would be supper speed