August 21, 2009

All About Me

Your homework assignment is to answer these four questions in a comment. Answer them in complete sentences.

A. What are some of your hobbies?
B. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
C. What is your favorite pizza topping?
D. If you could have any super power, what would it be?

Here are my answers:

A. Some of my hobbies are reading, baking, and blog design.

B. If I could travel anywhere in the world, I would love to go to England and Italy.

C. My favorite pizza topping is sausage. I love Pizza Hut pan sausage pizzas.

D. If I could have any super power I would want to snap my fingers and have things done for me.

171 comments:

Ashley W. B1 said...

My answers are....

Cassi J B4 said...

Some of my hobbies are drawing, baseball, and writing.
If I could travel anywhere in the world I would go to Alaska, because its very pretty there and I love nature and being in the cold.
My favorite pizza topping is ham.
If I could have any super power I would want the ability to fly.

Unknown said...

Kaleb O. B1

1- Some of the hobbies I have areChess, acting, and drawing.

2- If I could go any where in the world I would go to Norway to see the northern lights.

3- my favorite pizza topping is olives and chicken on my pizza.

4- If I had a super power I would have telekinisis and read minds.

Jake L. said...

1 I love to sing, bake, ride fourwheelers, and hang out with my friends.

2 I would go to Australia. I've always wanted to see the outback, and Sydney Opear House

3 My favorite pizza topping is pineapple. I think it brings a good fruity flavor to the pizza.

4 I would love to be able to teleport so i could see and expirience many different things.

Jed M. said...

1. I like to play my guitar, go biking, run/crosscountry, play lacrosse, wakeboard, and be outdoors.

2. I would enjoy going to Germany, because i speak the language, and i like chocolate. Or the Bahamas, either one works for me.

3. Meat. Meat meat meat meat. i love deep dish meat pizzas.

4. Superhuman strength/speed.... the wolverine kind of deal.

Zack Bailey B4 said...

1. A couple of hobbies that I have are Hunting, Fishing, and Sports.

2. If I could go anywere in the world I would go to Alaska because they offer great big game hunts.

3. My favorite pizza toping is pineapple, I like this on my pizza because when it is cooked it lets out some great juice.

4. If I could have any super power I would have a invisiblity power so I could spy on people.

Logan J. B3 said...

1. I like playing with pokemon cards and video games.

2.I would go to Hawaii because i like pineapple.

3. I like pineapple as my favorite pizza topping.

4. Invisibility and walking through walls. That would rock.

Mariel R. B1 said...

1- i like to hike, bake,and playing piano are a few of my hobbies
2- I'd like to go any were in eurpe because there are so many cool places that I cant decide which place to go to.
3- My favorite topping on pizza is probly mushrooms (I'm not that picky with my pizzas but I cant stand cheese pizza its just bread suase and cheese kinda a waste) just because I dont really know why.
4-I'd like to be able to controll time because I could be able to go any were, have time for stuff, that kind of stuff would be fun to have.

camryn d. b1 said...

1. some of my hobbies are nunchuks, lacrosse
2. i would travel to Ireland to learn to speak celtic and learn about some of my ancesters.
3. my fav pizza topping is hot suace cuz i love hot suace on eveything.
4. i would have the power to walk through stuff so i didn't have to walk around stuff because i am lazy sometimes.

Courtney C. B4 said... said...

Some of my hobbies are playing the violin, swinging, and playing with my puppy.

Courtney C. B4 said...

1. Some of my hobbies are playing the violin, swinging, and playing with my puppy.
2. If I could travel anywhere it would be to Canada, because i think it is so beautiful there and you do not have to learn a different language.
3.I don't have a favorite pizza topping because i hate pizza.
4. If I could have any super power i would want to have the ability to control things with my mind.

MacKenzie S. b4 said...

MacKenzie S. B4
Some of my hobbies are dancing, track, and drawing.
If I could travel anywhere in the world I would go to Italy because it sounds really cool.
My favorite pizza topping is chicken.
If I could have any super power it would be to fly.

Alisa L. B3 said...

#1. I like cooking, scrapbooking, doing crafts, drawing, and swimming.

#2. I would probably go to Italy or the Philippines...

#3. I love pepperoni! (when its on the pizza)

#4. My dream super power would be that I could read minds, or I could change into any animal I wanted to...

Anonymous said...

Haley S. B1

1/A few of my hobbies are, reading, writing, and dancing.

2/I would probably travel to Hawaii, because i like beaches and coconuts. I would also want to travel all around Europe. My mom was born in Germany, so i'd like to visit there, and seeing the sights would be amazing.

3/i'm not a fan of pizza, it's just so greasy. But if i had to choose, it would be sausage.

4/If i got any power, it would be to control other people's emotions or able to see the future.

Sidney M. B1 said...

1. Some of my hobbies are, playing basketball, reading and, practicing my dance routines.
2. If I could travel anywhere in the world I would go to Africa so I could so all the amazing wild life.
3. I don't like pizza very much but if I had to choose it would be pepperoni.
4. If i could have any super power I would want to be able to read peoples minds.

Sabrina M. B2 said...

#O1. I enjoy playing guitar, singing, and jumping on the tramp (or anything, for that matter) with my friends.

#O2. I would definitely go to New York City because i have ALWAYS wanted to see a real broadway musical.

#O3. I like grilled pineapple on my pizza.

#O4. I agree with Sidney M. on this one. :) It would be so cool to know what people are thinking!

eric A. B3 said...

1.some of my hobbies are freeruning/parkour and if you don' t know what that is then look up on youtube.

2.if i could travle anywhere it would be japan because i have always wanted to go there.

3.my favorite pizza topping is just about any thing.

4.if i could choose any super power it would be nothing becuse i like the challenge.

Colton Medinger B4 said...

1.I love fishing, baseball, basketball, biking, and hanging out with freinds.
2.Italy, to see the Remington factory.
3.My favorite topping is Suasage and Olives.
4.I would like to have every power but my favorite would be to fly.

Kevin smith B3 said...

One of my hobbies is
I like to see how things work.
if I could travle anywhere in the world?
it would be new york becuse I always wanted
to go there.
my favorit pizza toping is?
chees pizza.
if I had a super power it would be?
telekinesis.

Unknown said...

some of my hobies are dancing and sewing

if i could travel anywere in the world it would be france. it seems cool there

my favorite pizza topping is just cheese.

if i could have any super power it would be to freeze time (like everything frozen except me)

Shae Anderson B4 said...

1) Some Hobbies are,
ART, gardening, reading..... and like cooking:)
2) Some places to travel,
England because i've always been curious about the people there and Ireland because it sounds awesome
3) Pizza topping i'd prefer,
Smoky mountain's pizza with spinach and mushrooms
4) super powers...
i'd love to read minds but being able to fly would be the best

chandler s b2 said...

1)my hobbies are playing sports.
2) if i could go anywhere i would want to go to paris because i love their colture.
3)i like pizza with just cheese on it
4)my super power would be to control the weather

austin k. B1 said...

some of my hobbies are fenceing, and tennis.

if i could travell any where it would be Athens or Greece, because the Midevel times greatist wars was athens vs. greece.

my favorite topping for pizza would be pepperoni.

if i had any superpower i'ttd be telekineesis and moveing things with my mind :)

Courtney D. B4 said...

Some of my hobbies include wakeboarding, cooking, and reading.
If i could go anywhere in the world i would want to go to africa becouse that is where my dad was born.
My favorit pizza topping is sasage
If i could have any super power i would want to be able to do all my work super fast( work = home work chores ect.)

Emma Fotheringham B3 said...

Some of my hobbies are reading and sometimes if I can come up with a good idea I will try to write a story.
If I could travel anywhere I would go to Scottland or Ireland because that's where my ancestors come from.
My favorite pizza topping would be pepperoni and sausage.
If I could have any super power it would be invisibility and to be able to go through things.

Liliana Perez B3 said...

1. My hobbies include writing,drawing and reading.
2.I would like to travel to Venezela to see the family I have over there.
3.My fave pizza toppings are pepperoni and cheese.
4.I would love to be able to read peoples minds and have invisibility.

Anonymous said...

Natalie Davila:
B3
1. Some of my hobbies are jumping on the tramp, hanging out with friends, and strangely enough, planning/making lists.

2.If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to Australia because I have always wanted to see exotic animals. And I also have a friend from Australia and I love her accent!!!!

3. My favorite pizza topping is either pepperoni or pepperoni with sausage.

4.If I could have any super power, it would be to be able to make everything I wish for would come true. For example, If I wished for $1 million I would suddenly have $1 million!!!!

Katelyn Pendleton said...

Katelyn p B2.

1. My favorite hobbies would have to be cheer snowboarding and dirtbiking.
2. If i could go anywhere i would go to paris and italy because paris is so pretty and italy has the best food.
3. my favorite pizza topping would have to be pepperoni.
4.if i had to pick a superpower i would want to be able to here what people were saying about me and to be invisible.

ashley lecates b3 said...

1. My favorite hobbies are dancing,softball,singing,and volleyball.

2. If I could go anywhere in the world I would go to Rome because it is so pretty there.

3. My favorite pizza topping would be pepporoni and cheese.

4. If I had to pick a superpower I would want to read minds so i could know what everyone is thinking.

Thomas Muccio B-3 said...

#1. Some of my hobbies included skateboarding, playing baseball, hanging out with my friends, and eating a good home cooked meal.

#2 I would like to trvel to Italy to see where my great grandparents came from.

#3 My favorite pizza topping is pepperoni.

#4 If i could have any super power in the world i would like to have superspeed.

Adison M. said...

Some of my hobbies are music, taking pictures, reading, and hanging out with friends and family.
If i could travel anywhere in the world I would go to Iceland. Because I've seen pictures of it and it's so beautiful! It would also help me in the job I want when I'm older.
My favorite pizza topping is sausage and black olive.
If I could have any super power I would have either invisibility or a force sheild. Ivisibility because I could do a lot of things and get away with it. It also would be really cool! Force sheild because then if anyone tried to hurt me I would be safe and I could keep my friends and family safe aswell.

Lisa G. B1 said...

I like dancing mainly hip-hop,I would go to Paris, France because i've always have wanted to see the eiffel tower, my favorite pizza topping is pineapple because it makes the pizza a little bit sweeter,my super power would be to fly because i could go anywhere in the world.

hunter w b1 said...

1.Some of my hobbies is racing dirt bikes and hunting.
2.i would like to go to montana i love it ther it is awsome.
3.Peprioni i love peperoni it taste so good on pizza.
4.I would have the power to fly and there would be no more trafic.

McKenzie L. B1 said...

1. What are some of your hobbies?
I really like to draw.

2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why?
I would like to travel to Canada. I think it sounds cool. Also I love ketchup and I would try their ketchup chips!

3. What is your favoite pizza topping?
I would say sausage pizza.

4. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? I would like to fly or have speed.

Tyler M. B1 said...

1. Some of my hobbies include playing sports, hiking, reading and camping

2. If I could travel the world I would travel to New Zealand to see all of the scenery

3. My favorite pizza topping is pepperoni and sausage

4. If I could have any superpower I would fly

Taylor A. B4 said...

1. Some of my hobbies are to make music with my guitar, tuba and Bb clarinet.
2. If I could travel anywhere in the world I would want to go to Hawaii because I love to eat pineapple.
3. I like sausage on my pizza with olives.
4. I would like to have super speed as my super power.

Kylie G. B1 said...

1. Some of my hobbies are reading, acting, playing flute, etc.
2. If I could go anywhere in the world I would want to go to Paris, France because I've always loved everything about it.(except the eating snails part)
3. My favorite pizza toppings are pepperoni or cheese. sometimes I like hawaiian pizza too.
4. If I could have any super power I'd probably probably want the power to control anything that had to do with water.

Alexa S B2 said...

1.Some of my hobbies are swimming, piano and martial arts.
2. If I could go anywhere in the world I would either go on an African Safari or to Australia.
3. My favorite pizza topping is pineapple.
4. I can't choose just one! If I had to I would choose invisibility, telepathy or flying.

Chelsea H. B1 said...

1. some of my hobbies are, cheerleading and dancing.
2. If I could go anywhere it would be Italy, cause it is so beautiful there and so much history.
3. My favorite pizza topping is cheese, because it is just plain and simple like me.
4. If I could have a super power it would be to read peoples minds, because I always wonder if people are lieing, or if they need help with something. (:

Gwyn Erickson said...

A. Some of my hobbies include, drawing tennis, acting, and photography
B. I would like to go to hawaii so i could go scuba diving there
C. My favorite pizza toping is ham
D.I would want to be able to fly

Alex W. B1 said...

1.Some of my hobbies are reading and drawing.
2.If i could go anywhere in the world it would be England,because my mom was born there.
3.My favorite pizza topping is pepperoni.
4.If i could have any super power i would want teleporting.

Ethan S. B-2 said...

A. My hobbies include soccer and playing the drums and piano.

B. I would go to Italy because I like the food there and soccer is popular there.

C. My favorite pizza topping is pepperoni.

D. I would want to run super fast.

Celeste F. B-3 said...

A. Some of my hobbies are longboarding, snowboarding, talking, and hugging.
B. If i could could go any where in the world I would love to go to Hawaii!
C. My favorite pizza topping is for sure pepperoni.
D. As for super powers go, I would either like to fly or be able to shape shift into anything.

CJ L. B1 said...

A. Sports, Fishing, and Skating
B.Italy cause i would like to see the colesium
C.Cheese
D.Invisibility

Kelsey B said...

#1- Some of my hobbies include reading and cooking.
#2- I would go to Italy because I've always wanted to go to a foreign place.
#3- My favorite pizza topping is sausage.
#4- I would have the abilitly to read minds. :)

Kenzie F. B/1 said...

A. Some of my hobbies are Softball, Volleyball, and Horse back riding.

B. If i could travel anywhere it would be Italy cause its so pretty and it has so much history.

C. My faorite pizza toppings are pepperoni and olives.

D. I would want so snap my fingers and have what ever i ask for.

Spencer Astorga said...

1. Some of my hobbies are football, and reading.

2. A place I would like to visit is Astorga in Spain because, the city was named after my ancestors.

3. My favorite topping is cheese.

4. The superpower that I would want would be to fly.

Nathan S. b.2 said...

1.Some of my hobbies are playing hockey and play xbox.

2.I would want to go to bahama's because it's the best place you could go.

3.My favorite pizza topping is canadian bacon and pineapple.

4.If I could have any power I would have the power to fly.

Drake P. B2 said...

A few of my hobbies are fishing,football, and collecting coins

If i could go anywhere it would be Ireland because its so green.

My pizza topping of choice is meat.

If i could have any power it would be the power of invisibility!!!! :0

Mari P. B-2 said...

A.
Some of my hobbies are, cooking, cheer, and dancing.

B.
I would love to go to England, because a lot of my family is from England and I did a report on it when I was in sixth grade. Since then I've been wanting to go there. It is such a fascinating place.

C.
My absolute favorite pizza topping has to be pepperoni.

D.
If I could have any super power it would be the ability to fly.

Colton G B1 said...

Colton G B1 My awnsers are sports,England for the food and culture, chicken for a barbaque chicken pizza, and to fly

Kate C. said...

1.I am not much of a sports person but i really love swimming it is my life i have a pool and i go there almost every day.
2.if I could travel any were it would be France. I lived i NY before i moved here and a lot of french people lived there.So we would always have them over and they were so cool they would show us pics of France and it is just so pretty.
3.Don't call me crazy but i don't really like pizza. But if i have it I want it to be Hawaiian i love pineapples.
4.If i had a super power i would want to be able to fly and breath under water i want see the world up and down.

HYRUM DANSIE B4 said...

A. What are some of your hobbies?
B. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
C. What is your favorite pizza topping?
D. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
A- A few of my hobbies are swimming,video games,and hanging out with my friends

B- if i could travel anywhere in the world it would be Germany.

C- my all time favorite pizza topping is defenantly chicken. wonderful, once living chicken.

D- if i were to have a superpower it would be the ability to controll others! i would be called, THE PUPPET MASTER. (MUAH HA HA HA HA).

Morgan W. B1 said...

A: I think swimming and camping is fun.
B: If i could go anywhere in the world I would go to Scotlamd to see where my ancestors are from.
C: I really like bacon on my pizza.
D: I would want to fly.

Chelsea H. B2 said...

A- My hobbies are to read, draw, and wright.

B- I would like go to Italy, because I love Italian food, and all the roman history.

C- I just like plain old pepperoni pizza.

D- If I could have a super power, it would be to travel back in time, and experience history first-hand.

Anonymous said...

shawnee w. b2 said..
a. i like to dance it is way fun
b. if i could travel anywhere i would go to hawaii bacause it is so nice there
c. my favorite pizza topping is peperoni because thats the original stuff and thats all i like:)
d. if i could have a super power i would want to fly because it would be so cool and i would be able to see everything

Anonymous said...

Tanner Hanyon B4
a. fishing, Football, Snowboarding, and riding atv.

b.Ireland because I thaink I have some family down there.

c.pepperoni and olives

d.All the powers but mostly flying and super strength.

Anonymous said...

1. I love to dance, sing, hang with friends family, and do anything outdoors.

2. I would go to Hawaii because it is sunny, beautiful and I would love the beaches.

3. My favorite toppings are bacon and pepperoni.

4. I would be able to have anything I want with the snap of my fingers, because it would make life easier.

Anonymous said...

mckenna lawson
B3
1. I love to dance, sing, hang with friends family, and do anything outdoors.

2. I would go to Hawaii becaue it is sunny, beautiful and I would love the beaches.

3. My favorite toppings are bacon and pepperoni.

4. I would be able to have anything I want with the snap of my fingers, because it would make life easier.

Xeena A. B3 said...

A. I like to read, draw, make poems, bikeride/do stuff out doors, and do things with my hands.
B. I would go to places like Nicaragua, Spain, Switzerland, Swedan, & Denmark because they are all parts of my heritage(but if I could I would go everywere).
C. I ONLY EAT PEPPERONI!!!YUM:)
D. Well there are sooo many amazing powers out there, I guess I would have to say... to MANIPULATE REALITY!-that way, i can be able to also fly, be invisible, walk through walls, and more!!!

Johnathan Fenn said...

A. Some of my hobbies are being really good at the computer. I like th play Risk all day long.
B. I would like to go to Germany because I want to see the Berlin Wall and the Hallacost. And it is part of my heritage.
C. I like Cheese Pizza
D. If I could have any superpower it would have to be super speed.

Mckinnlee Bowman said...

Mckinnlee Bowman B2

A Some of my hobbiese are playing sports, and hanging out with my friends.

B It would probably be Cambodia cause i want to see whats its like and its my heritage. I would also like to go to England and Spain to see the sights.

C I like pepperoni Pizza and Sausage,

D I would want to be able to mind read so i know what everyone is thinking.

Skyler S. said...

Skyler S. B2

A. What are some of your hobbies?
Playing sports w/ friends
B. If you could travel anywhere in
the world, where would you go?
Germany Because i want to meet the german side of my family
C. What is your favorite pizza topping? Pineapple

D. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Super speed

Jimmy C. A4 said...

THis is all about me....

Trevan Lewis A4 said...

All about me!!!
What are some of your hobbies.
I enjoy playing sports and going to BYU football games.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why? ALASKA, because I've been there and I liked it alot, and I would like to go back again and stay awhile.

What is your favorite pizza topping.
Chicken.

My super power would be to be able to run super fast.

Alexi Ruffell A1 said...

I love to dance and do track.

I would like to go to England because that is where my grandma is from.

My favorite pizza topping is pepperoni.

It would be so cool to be able to fly!

Demi M. B3 said...

1.My most favorite hobbie is dance, bu ti also like soccer and writing.
2.I really want to go to Hawaii because i love warm weather and clear blue beaches!
3.Artichokes in my moms pizza and it is really good!
4.I would like to fly and freeze time!

Taylor E A-4 said...

all about me

1- I love to play basket ball and read.

2- If I could I would go to Hawii because it's so beuatiful.

3- My favorite pizza topping is pineapple.

4- If I could have any super power I would have the ability to read minds,see into the future, and to turn invisible

Colton Sampson A2 said...

Colton Sampson A2 said...
My hobbies are baseball, football, wakeboarding, and riding things with moters.

I would go to Alaska so I could go hunting.

My favorite pizza topping is big pepperoni.

I would won't to fly. You could get away from every thing and you could see every thing.

jessie jolley said...

1- Cheer, soft ball, and hang out with friends.
2- Hawii because it seems like a fun and hot. place to go to.
3- Hawian.
4- Mind reading.

Caitlin Nicole said...

1.my hobbies are dance, siinging, reading, fishing and, art.
2.if i could go any where in the whole wide world it would be japan because i would love to try the new food.
3.my favorite topping is pepperoni.
4.if i could have super powers it would be to be able to do magic like in harry potter.








































































































































































































jkkjjjjjjjjkljhpiuhlkpoiupoiupoiupoiupoiupoiupiopoiupupoiupoiupiu










































;klj






l






























































































l










n





















gfgfgf
























































































b





















































j









































































b



































jh

Anonymous said...

Derek D. A4
I love to listen to music

Hawaii because its beautiful.

Cheese

Fly

Emilia Cox B4 said...

1:Some of my hobbies include singing,reading, riding my scooter, and my bike.
2:If I could go anywhere in the world it would be Germany, because in 6th grade I had to research about Germany, and it seemed like a great place.
3:I love pizza with everything on it except for jalepeno peppers.
4:I have always wanted the power to change from solid, to liquid or to gas.

Anonymous said...

Danhia B. B1

1. my hobbies are basketball and playing my electric guitar.

2.everywhere.....china and italy

3.bacon and ham toppings

4.time travel ..and seeing the future

Alexis P. A4 said...

1. Some of my hobbies are dancing, cooking, and hanging out with my friends.
2.I would travel to India because I am interested in there culture.
3.My favorite pizza topping is pinnaple.
4.If I could have any superpower, I would have x-ray vision.

Jordan Montgomery said...

My answers

1. My hobbies are football, basketball, and kneeboarding.
2. I would go to Baltimore. To see a ravens game.
3.My favorite pizza topping is peperoni
4. I would have the ability to freeze time

Rachel H. A4 said...

A. My hobbies are Singing (I actually take the best kind of lessons that you can take) and photography
B. I want to go to Australia to visit my best friend that moved there.
C. Tomatoes I guess. I like supreme pizza the best
D. Telepathy. I think it would be awesome to read peoples minds and be able to move things without hands

patrick h. A2 said...

A.I like to free run and bmx.
B.I would like to go to japan because it has good free run spots and bmx good bmx track.
C.And my favoret pizza toping would have to be bacon.
D.I would love to be able to fly because i like to feel ontop of the world.

Trevor G. said...

1. Some of my hobbies include watching t.v., playing basketball, playing lacrosse, and having airsoft wars.
2. I would like to visit Japan, Australia, Hawaii, and Great Britain
3. I just like having plain cheese pizza.
4. I would love to have it so that nothing could hurt or weaken me (not even kryptonite).

Taylor H. said...

All about me
I like to ride scooters and draw
I would like to go to Japan
I don't like anything on pizza
If I had a super power it be being able to fly

Michael P.A2 said...

Michael p.A2 some

some of the things i like to do is play basketball football and shoot guns at targets.

if i could travel anywhere i would go to japan becuase the people there r great and they have sushi.

my favorite pizza topping would be meatlovers.


if i could pick between super powrs i would pick shapeshifting into any animal that has lived

Jack H. A2 said...

1. Some of my hobbies are soccer, football, camping, mountain biking, and I also like to rock climb.
2. I would like to go to England to watch a Manchester United game, or I would like to go to africa.
3. Pineapple is probably my favorite.
4. Invisability or mind reading.

Mckenna Morris A1 said...

A. I like to dance and ride fourwheelers.

B. I would like to travel to Australia becuase it's warm and the scenery is great.

C. My favorite pizza topping is plane cheese or Hawaiian.

D. I would want to talk to animals.

Zach B. A2 said...

1. Some of my hobbies are reading, playing outside, sports, video games, sleeping, & working out.
2. I would go to France because Im taking french this year. I could go on an LDS mission there.
3.My favorite topping is cheese because it goes good with almost any type of food & because I like cheese.
4.The super power I would have is to be invincible to anything.

Rylie E A4 said...

1 Some of my hobbies are riding my bike, listening to music, and shopping.

2 If I could travel anywhere in the world I would want to go to Australia.

3 My favorite pizza topping is meat lover's.

4 If I could have any super power I would want the ability to fly.

Taylor Funk A4 said...

1. Some of my hobbies are Reading, Football and Swimming.

2. I would go to Venice or England because it would be very fun to see different things.

3. My favorite topping is either Sausage or Cheese because I like those.

4. I would have the super power of flying because I think it would be fun just fly whereever you want

Marrin B. A2 said...

1. i love to sew,scrapbook, play guitar hero, ride my 4 wheller & go hunting.
2.i would love to go to hawaii and sweden. because hawaii would just be awesome and sweden is where my family is from.
3.my favorite pizza is the bbq chiken pizza at papa murphys.
4.if i had a super power i would want to be able to fly!

abby wakamatsu a 4 said...

1- my hobbies are reading, drawing, playing piano, swimming,danceing, and sleeping

2- I would go to Japan because it`s a beautifl country, and my ancestors are from there.

3- I like pepperioni,bacon,ham, and pinapple

4- I would fly and see the futue.

Marcus M. A-4 said...

ALL ABOUT ME

1. My favorite thing to do is drawing.
2. I would love to go to Disneyworld someday.
3. My favorite pizza topping is pepperoni.
4. I would want the ability to do anything!

Savanna F. A2 said...

1. Some of my hobbies are dancing and skateboreding.
2. If i could go anywhere it would be to the bahama's.
3. My favorite pizza topping is peporoni.
4. If i could have a super power it would be to read minds.

Nigel W. A1 said...

1. I like to play video games.
2. Texas is where I would travel, since I lived almost my whole life in Texas.
3. My favorite pizza topping is pepperoni.
4. I would use magic to protect the world.

Cambree G A4 said...

1.Some of my hobbies are dancing,drawing and reading.
2.I would go to Paris because it sounds so beautiful.
3.my favorite pizza topping is peperoni
4.I'm not sure what i would choose but i think I'd like to be super flexible.

Olga Langarica A4 said...

1. Some of my hobbies are playing basketball, soccer, tether ball, cooking, dancing, and drawing.

2.Italy and Chile because i hear they're very beautiful.

3.my favorite pizza toppings are plain cheese and Hawaiian.

4.If i could have a super power it would be to be able to move objects and be able to fly

Johnathan Lindsay A4 said...

1. My hobbies are, playing basketball, playing video games, and reading comics.

2. I would like to go to Green Bay Wisconsin because that is where the Green Bay Packers are.

3. My favorite pizza topping is pineapple and ham.

4. If I had a supper power I would be invisable because I could know what together people are up to and always win at hide and seek.

Brianna Ellsworth B3 said...

1.My hobbies are cooking, soccer, and dance.

2.I would like to go to Calafornia and Florida.

3. My favorite pizza topping is pepperoni.

4.If i had any super power it would be to fly and turn invisible.

Anonymous said...

Nicole James B4 said...

1: My hobbies are sewing, drawing, and swimming

2: I would like to go to Japan because A: I love sushi. B: Asian people are awesome. and C: it looks really beautiful.

3: Fav. Pizza topping is pepperoni.

4:If I could have a super power it would be to be able to fly beacause I miss the bus all the time and I would be able to fly to school.

heather hollomon A1 said...

my hobbies well i dance and i cook a little i guess.
if i where to go anywhere i would go to spain or the bahammas because its really pretty and relaxing.
my favorite pizza topping is cheese.
if i had a super power i would be to turn invisible.

Jake Phillips A1 said...

My favorite hobbies are playing basketball, watching Broncos football, doing math, and having fun with my family. If I could go anywhere I would go to California to meet movie stars and my favorite singer Miley Cyrus. My favorite pizza topping is cheese. If I could have any superpower I would have super speed. That would save time and money.

Sarah Y. A1 said...

Some of my hobbies are dancing, swimming, acting, and sometimes reading. If i could travel anywere in the world i would go to Jamaica, thats were my dad whent on a misstion, and i have friends that lived there. I like everything on my pizza. If i could have any superpower it would be to frees time, that would give me time to do anything.

shylee s. A2 said...

1. some of my hobbies are basketball and riding horses.

2. if could go anywhere i would go to New Mexico to go see some of my cousins. or i would go back to Hawaii, i love it there.

3.my favorite pizza topping is pepperoni

4. if i had any superpower i want to fly.

Ethan Tucker B4 said...

Some of my favorite hobbies are reading and playng sports. If I could travel anywhere in the world I would go to japan because they have good food and interesting sites. My favorite pizza topping is sausage. If I could have a super power it would be time control so I could replay the best moments in my life over and over again.

Jeffrey R B1 said...

My hobbies are camping, fishing, hiking, and doing triathlons. If I could go anywhere it would be Canada, because I haven't been there. My favorite pizza topping is almost anything,except pineapple and anchovies. If I could have any superpower it would be to control fire.

dominik bowers said...

All about me....

My hobbies sports,and hanging out with friends.
If i could go anywhere in the world i would go... Hawii, bahamas, africa, and china.
Its hot! it sounds cool, run with zebras, and see the great wall. My favorite topping on pizza is pepperoni. And if i could have any super power i would have quick speed..

Kayden Orr B2 said...

Favorites: Soccer,Football,playing with friends.
Place to go: China so I can have real food straight from China.
Favorites pizza: Is an Artichoke pizza with artichokes,onions,chicken,and alfredo sauce.
Super power: Is superspeed so I get get stuff done really fast.

Anonymous said...

Joseph B. B3
hobbies: I like to imagine my own little worlds, read, wright stories,and act. I do some cooking too.

Place I want to go: Hollywood, becuase I want to be a movie director when I grow up.

Pizza topping: I like meat lovers pizza. I also like mushrooms and onions.

Superpower: I would like smartness so I could pass school easily without trouble.

Anonymous said...

kyle D. b3

my hobbies are football, music and hanging out with friends.

I would like to go to australia on vacation.

I like peperoni on pizza.

I think the coolest super power would to be able to have every super power. haha :)

Baylee O. B3 said...

Baylee O. B3

My hobbies are cheer, singing, dancing, and acting

Place i wanna go Is new york:)

i like pepperoni on my pizza:)

I think the coolest super power would be to have every super power. Haha:)

ian hullinger said...

1. My hobbies are playing football lacrosse and other sports.

2. I would go to italy becuase it looks way cool

3. I like pretty much all pizza

4. I think it would be way cool if i was super fast

Anonymous said...

Kaden L-B3

hobbies: skating,vert anything thing I can skate on I just love!! the adrenalin.

place:hawaii and japan because theres volcanos and japan is just cool.

topping: pinaple and pepperoni, cause its so goodddddddddddd. ha ha

power:to fly and be the be the best of every hobbie & sports & job

Anonymous said...

some of my hobbies are swimming,softball, four wheeling, and basketball.

Australlia because of all the exotic animals!

my favorite pizza topping is pepperoni.

if i could have a super power it would be flying.

Anonymous said...

Brooklyn Lewis B4
some of my hobbies are swimming,playing softball, four wheeling, and Basketball.

i would go to Australlia because of all the exotic animals.

my favorite topping on pizza is pepperoni.

if i could have any super power it would be flying.

Anonymous said...

a.My hobbies are playing football,basketball and building and rideing bikes.
b.I would go to brazil to try all the foods and explor the jungle.
c.Stuffed pizza with everything is the best.
d.I would fly that way i good go anywhere at anytime and get there fast.

Anonymous said...

deryke terrell b3 (above)

Anonymous said...

Spencer Stockman B4

1. Some of my hobbies are swimming, video games, and hanging out with friends.
2. I would travel to France because I am taking french class and the country seems very interesting to me.
3. pineapple, pepperoni, sausage, and BACON.
4. My super power would be the power of having all super powers.

Anonymous said...

for the one above I meant to put A4.

Anonymous said...

Tianna Dougher B-1

1. My favorite hobbies are basketball,dance, wakeboarding,snowboarding,camping,four wheeeling, singing,shopping and texting.
2. If I could travel anywhere in the world, I would go to Hawaii because I want to learn to surf and I love the beach.
3. My favorite pizza topping is just plain pepporoni.
4. If I could have any super power,I would have the abilitly to read minds, so I could know if someone was lying to me.

Anonymous said...

Zach Schaeffer B-1

1. My favorite hobbies are playing football,snowboarding,camping,and hiking.
2.If I could travel anywhere in the world I would go italy because part of my family came from there and the food is awesome!
3.My favorite pizza topping is meatlovers pizza.
4.If I could have any super power, I would have the power to control time so that I could do things over and over agian.

Celeste D. A1 said...

1. Reading s the closest thing I have to a hobbie.
2.I would go to Italy because it sounds so pretty!
3. My favorite pizza topping is pinneapple.
4. If I could have any super power I would want to read minds to know what people think

Chase Jarman said...

Chase Jarman B1 said:
1. Some of my hobbies include baseball, basketball, football, hunting, and skate boarding.
2. I would love to travel to Africa and go on an African Safari Hunt.
3. My favorite pizza topping is sausage.
4. If I had a super power it would be to snap my fingers and be anywhere I want to be. I would travel everywhere.

Jordan M. B3 said...

Jordan Meyer B3

1.Some of my favoritee hobbies are soccer, Guitar Hero, skate boarding and shopping.
2.I would go to Queensland, Austrailia, so I can go and see the Great Barrier Reef.
3.My favorite pizza topping is pinapple.
4.If I had any super power it would be the power to have any super power.

Anonymous said...

your my favorite teacher

Taneeshah MCcann A1 said...

Taneeshah mccann A1 What are some of your hobbies ;singing ,skateborading ,dancing ,riding horses .If i could travel anywhere in the world ,where would you go and why i would go to england cause i love british people .and i would go to california ,los angelous cause of disney land and actor and actress .What is your favorite pizza topping pepperoni If I could have a super power what would it be controling minds.

Unknown said...

Sam C. A1

1. My hobbies are playing soccer and going to BYU football games
2. If I could travel anywhere i would go to Italy for the food and the sights
3. My favorite pizza topping is pineapple
4. If I had a super power it would be to change something into anything i wanted it to be and to fly

Collin J. A2 said...

1: Riding dirt bikes, and exploring new technology.

2: Japan, because it looks fun and has a lot of tech. stuff.

3: My favorite topping is HAM.

4: To be able to do anything.

Braden said...

braden miller a4

1 my hobbies are hunting and playing football.
2 if i could go any where i would go to ecudor because we have a beach house.
3my fave pizza topping is chicken cause i love chicken
4my power would be to morf and to be invicible

Anonymous said...

braden miller a4

1 my hobbies are hunting and playing football.
2 if i could go any where i would go to ecudor because we have a beach house.
3my fave pizza topping is chicken cause i love chicken
4my power would be to morf and to be invicible

Jennifer Trotter A-4 said...

1. One of my best and favorite hobby is drawing. Sometimes I would watch a movie and pause it in some places and draw what was on the movie.
2. I would go to England, because I want to see the old buildings and learn the history there.
3. My favorite pizza topping is pepperoni! Pepperoni is the best plain too! :)
4. I would like to turn invisible if I could have any super power. I would like to sneak up on peolpe and scare them!!
I'd like to fly too. It would ne so great just to float around with no worries.

Anonymous said...

brandon wright b3
1my hobbies are football and soccer.
2if i couled go enewher i would go to skotland it is cool.
3i licke chees without that there is no pizza
4stranth

Alec Taylor B3 said...

hobbies: sports

I would go to Dallas I love the cowboys football team

I like pepperoni

to fly!

Anonymous said...

Camery Victor A4

1. Some of my hobbies are: drawing,acting, singing,getting on the computar,reading,some sports,and playing with animals.

2.If I could go anywhere in the world I would go to: Puerto Rico because I love beaches and the water there is so pretty and clear. I would also go to Australia because it seems like a lot of adventure would be there and it seems like a cool place.

3. My favorite pizza topping is: olive, sausage, and pepperoni.

4. If I could have any superpower I would: want to fly, freeze time, and have magic powers! It would be fun. :)

chase curtis A1 said...

1. playing computer, snowboarding, mountain biking, and I love sports.

2. I would go to Tahiti because it's really beautiful there.

3. Hawaiian pizza

4. I would morph into people

Anonymous said...

1. I love to make bracelets, it's my passion.
2. Hawii, because it's warm and has a ocean.
3. I like peperoni, pinapple, and olive.
4. i would like to have flying powers, read people's minds, super strength and invisibility

Anonymous said...

aubrey k A3
1. i love to make bracelets.
2.hawii because it's really warm.
3. i like peperoni.
4. flying powers, read minds, super strength, nad invisibility.

Javas Campbell B2 said...

1. I like to play soccer mostly or build stuff.
2. I want back to hawaii or go to somewhere in Europe.
3. My favorite pizza topping is pepperoni.
4. If I could have any super power it would be a super power that let's me have more super powers.

Katelyn Mahnken A2 said...

1.Some of my hobbies that I enjoy doing are: riding my bike, reading, drawing, swimming, diving, writing & reading.

2.If I could travel anywhere in the world, I would go to England, France and Italy. This is because they've always fascinated me because of the interesting sights there.

3.Two of my favorite pizza toppings are: ham and pineapple. I like other pizza too but this is my favorite.

4.If I could have any super power, I would have the ability to use animal strengths like flight, speed, and night vision.

Anthony Reyes A2 said...

Hobbies

I like snowboarding and swimming

Anthony Reyes A2 said...

Go anywhere in the world
I would go to new york yo see the statue of liberty

Anthony Reyes A2 said...

My favorite pizza topping
My favorite topping is peporoni

Anthony Reyes A2 said...

SUPER POWER
I would have the power to fly

Jeannene W, A1 said...

Hobbies~
Some of my hobbies are playing with my family, reading, hanging out with my buddies and texting.
Travel~
I'd definetly travel to Africa because I love the culture and the mark they left on our history.
Pizza Toppings~
I'm not a big fan of pizza, but if I do have it, i love to have sausage and pepperoni with black olives.
Super Power~
I would want the ability to freeze time so i could sleep in and not be so tired for school!! :)

Taionala Pasi B3 said...

Hobbies-
I like dancing, drawing, boating and camping.
Travel-
I would travel to Rome because of all the ruins.
Pizza Toppings-
I like cheese...nice and simple!
Super Power-
I would want to be able to fly!

Charlie Milliken A1 said...

My hobbies are football and weights
If i could go anywhere in the world i would go to italy and scotland
my favorite pizza toppings ar pepperoni and sausage
my super power would be the ability to turn back time

Brooke I A1 said...

Brooke Ingalla! A1

1. My hoppies are art and playing the violin

2. If i could go anywere, it would be england

3. I have no favorite, orginal is the best :)

4. Super Power? Ya who doesnt want to fly? :D

cayden draper said...

some of mine are riding my motorcycle racing motor cycles playing football hunting fishing basket ball riding pedel bikes

go to texas or califrna because texas because see some football games from texas longhorns and califrna because go ride some motocross tracks

pizza topping meat

jump a big jump come back home and have a new motorcycle wanting for me

Tyler Rawson B1 said...

I love to play basketball and other sports. It's why I am really here. I also love to hang with friends and have a good time together.

I would love to go to New Zealand because my dad went there on his mission and always talks about it.

Mine is pineapple because I could eat it every day.

To walk in and out of any wall or object.

Tanner Larsen B4 said...

Hunting, fishing, and football.
I would go to Austrailia.
Bacon is great on pizza.
I would have the ability to Teleport.

Tanner Evans said...

Tanner Evans A-1

Some of my hobbies are playing football, basketball and baseball.

I would like to travel to Australia or New Zealand, because I think it would be fun to lay on the warm beach.

My favorite pizza topping is pepperoni or hawaiian.

The super power I would like to have is to control things.

Anonymous said...

Jack C. A4

Some of my hobbies are playing football and baseball.

If I could go anywhere in the world, I would probably go to the United Kingdom.

My favorite pizza topping is pepperonie.

If I could have any super power it would probably be invisibility.

Shannel D. B2 said...

favorite hobby? My favorite hobby is Just walking around everywhere.

Anywhere? I would have to choose to go to Hawaii,because it looks soo pretty. And I'd like to learn how to surf,so what better place is there to learn?

Pizza..hmmm,my favorite pizza topping is pepperoni. But,my favorite pizza is fetticini alfrado pizza. It's sooo good,and I've only tried it twice!

Super power? I would totally want to fly,just so I could go to so many places and explore.

Anonymous said...

Kori S. B3

my favorite hobby is photography.

I would go to australia, or by the beach somewhere.

pizza topping is, just cheese. i guess...?

my super power, i would want to read peoples minds.

Colton Gear A2 said...

Some of my hobbies are riding motorcycles, skateboarding, bike jumping, camping & traveling with my family.

If I could go anywhere in the world it would be the Bahamas, bacause I have never been there.

My favorite pizza topping is olives.

If I had Super Powers, I would want to fly.

Anonymous said...

Trent B. A4:

1. One of my hobbies is skiing.
2. I would like to go to the Great Barrier Reef to go snorkeling.
3. I like cheese on my pizza.
4. I would like to be able to fly.

Buchanan Clan said...

Starli Meyer

1. I like to dance, babysit, and hang out with friends.

2. I would like to go on a cruise to Hawaii because, I love the warm weather, water, and sea life.

3. My favorite topping is pepperoni.

4. If I could have a super power it would be that I could breath under water.

Anonymous said...

Cierra M.
1. I have alot of hobbies, i love to sing and dance and i am addicted to Face book.

2.I would like to travel to Hawaii because I would go scubba diving and my grandma says it is very pretty.

3.If i could put anything on my pizza it would be pepperoni and ham thats my favorite.

4.if i had any super power i would have the ability to read peoples minds. I think that would be so cool

Dixon D. B3 said...

1. My favorite hobby is basketball. I also like sports, watching movies, texting on my phone, listening to my Ipod, riding my bike, eatting, gardening, spending time outdoors and spending time with my family.

2. I would go to England because that is where my dad served his mission and I think it would be cool to see all the old stuff.

3 Sausage is my favorite.

4 I would fly. It would be cool to go to the top of a mountain and free dive.

Brittany said...

Brittany webb A4

1.some of my hobbies are cheering and dancing

2.hawaii becuase there are cool sites and shops

3. pepporoni

4. I would have them all

Tanner A4 said...

1. my hobbies are sports and video games.
2. i would travel to australia because it looks like a cool place to go.
3. ham
4. i would have super ninjaness

Brianna Mckinnon said...

Brianna Mckinnon A4
1)My favorite hobbies are cheerleading, gymnastics, soccer

2)If I would go anywhere I would go to California, because I love the beaches there, also Disneyland!

3)My favorite pizza topping would be pepporonie, Becuase it doesnt have to many things on it.

4)If I could have any super power it would be to fly like a bird!!

Mindi B. B4 said...

1. my favorite hobbies are cheering and dancing.

2. if i could go anywere in the world i would go to an island, because i love the beach.

3. my favorite pizza topping is pepperoni or pinnaple.

4. my superpower would be to mind read.

Sidney Nelson B3 said...

1 My hobbies are watching TV, playing with my dog, and football.

2 I would like to go to Japan because I wanted to go there, I love the food espicialy sushi, and I want to see tokyo.

3 My favorite pizza toppings are onions, jalapeno peppers, pepperonies,and mushrooms.

4 If I had a superhero power it would be that I could copy powers all I wanted, anytime I wanted.

Mckayla F. A2 said...

1. My hobbies are dancing, playing volleyball, and taking pictures.

2. If I could go anywhere in the world I would go to Italy because I want to see Rome.

3. My favorite pizza toping is cheese. I'm a pickey eater.

4. If I had a super power it would be flying because I could see the world.

Jared Bates A2 said...

Jared Bates A2
Reading cooking Video games.
I would go to france becuse I love french.
My favorite topping is supreme.
To read minds it would be cool

Jessie Franco A1 said...

Here are my answers

A.Swimming,Horse back riding and reading the twilght series
B.Italy because it is very preety over there
C.Favorite pizza toping is Cheese
D.If I had a super power it would be speed

Anonymous said...

Chad Ackley A1

1. Some of my favorite hobbies are riding my bike, wrestleling with my brothers,soccer, and playing my violin.
2. France because there's a lot of cool sites over there.
3.my favorite pizza topping is pepperoni.
4. I would like to control water.

Anonymous said...

Zack Weaver B2

1. Some of my favorite hobbies are football and playing video games.

2. England because of all the scientific/mystery things that they have.

3. My favorite pizza topping is sausage.

4. I would like to be able to fly.

Tyler Doyl B4 said...

1. Some of my favorite hobbies are riding dirt bikes, camping and playing PS2.

2. If I could go anywhere in the world it would be Washington DC.

3. My favorite pizza topping is pepperoni.

4. I would like to be able to teleport.

mesake finau B3 said...

1. some of my hobbies are things like volleyball, art and drawing,landscaping, and painting.

2. if i could go anywere in the world i would go to tonga because that is were my dad is from and i am half togan.

3. my favorite pizza topping is pepperoni.

4. if i had a super power i would have invisibilty.

Anonymous said...

Sarah Gocken B4

1. some of my hobbies are playing tennis, art, dog walking and dog training.

2. if i could go any where in the world it would be china because it is beautiful there.

3. my favorite pizza topping is cheese with pineapples.

4. if i had a super power i would want to be able to talk to animals because i love animals.

Anonymous said...

Kiley Cameron A-1

1. my hobbies are; softball, hanging out with friends, dirtbiking, and having fun.

2. If i could go anywhere in the world i would go to Hawaii. on my way, I would stop and pick up my friends. It would be amazing. I would go there because i love the beach and it is gorgeous.

3. My favorite pizza topping is pepperoni.

4. If i had a super power I would choose to be invisible, just because. i don't have a reaon.

Anonymous said...

Miranda Howard B-4
Some of my hobbies are singing, acting, soccer,writing stories, photography, texting.
I would go to Paris so I could see the Eiffel Tower.
My favorite pizza toppings are canadian bacon, peppers, pepperoni and onions.
My super power would be invisibility so if I did something stupid then I could just disappear.

Anonymous said...

hey i need help i emailed you about the essay and now i need the password asap this is braden miller from your a4 class