August 23, 2011

2011-2012 All About Me

This is your first homework assignment.  You will be answering these questions by making a comment.  In order to get credit for the assignment, you will need to put your name and class period in your answer.  You must answer them in complete sentences.
1.  What are some of your hobbies?
2.  If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? 
3.  What is your favorite pizza topping? 
4.  If you could have any super power, what would it be?

Sample Answer (Your comment should look like this):
Logan J. B5
1. I like playing with board games and video games.

2.I would go to Hawaii because i like pineapple.
3. I like pineapple as my favorite pizza topping.
4. Invisibility and walking through walls. That would rock.

95 comments:

Anonymous said...

Connor Lindeman b8
1. One of my hobbies is drawing armadillos.
2. I would travel to Argentina.
3. My favorite pizza topping is pepperoni.
4. I would be able to turn into any animal.

Anonymous said...

Faith Clark A4
Some of my hobbies are:drawing, reading, writing, singing, and playing sports.
If I could travel anywhere in the world it would be France.
My favorite pizza topping is pepperonis.
Also, if I could have one super power it would be mind reading.

Anonymous said...

Jaden Barnes A4

1. one of my hobbies is rollerblading.
2. I would go to Japan because I've always thought it would be cool to go there.
3. my favorite is meat lovers.
4. i would pick the power to be able to become invisible at will because i could mess with people and it would be awesome.

Kylee Schiess A 4 said...

Kylee Schiess A4
1. Some of my hobbies are danceing, babysitting and hanging out with friends.
2. If I could travel anywhere I would go to Hawaii.
3. My favorite pizza toppings are sasuage and olives.
4.If I had super powers they would be reading minds and flying.

Anonymous said...

Brittney Keele A3

1. drawing, dancing, coloring, volleyball

2. Paris to see the ifal tower. Maybe to learn how to french. And to see all the lights.

3. olives cause they give it a little crunch.

4. Flying, so that i could fly and not have to walk. There would be no traffic. I could fly anywhere i wanted to.

Anonymous said...

Korey Kenison A2

1. I enjoy reading and rock climbing.

2. I would like to visit Australia and go scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef.

3. I like pineapple on my pizza.

4. I wish I could fly like superman.

Graeme said...

Graeme Gutierrez B8

Using the computer, Riding bikes, skiing and airsoft.

I would go to Hawaii because I love tropical places and i am part Polynesian.

Cheese and nothing else.

super strength and mind control.

Anonymous said...

My favorite hobby is dancing.

If I could travel anywhere in the world it would be Holland

My favorite pizza topping is pepperoni

If I could have any super power it would be invisibility or speed.

kjrsten kelly A1 said...

kjrsten kelly A1

1. I play guitar and write songs. I like to paint, mainly with water colors. I read a lot and I sing.
2.Paris,France because of the art and food.
3.My favorite pizza topping is pepperoni.
4.I would love to be able to read people's minds, that would be awesome.

Anonymous said...

Kuulei Pakalani A1

1. I like singing, acting, playing volleyball and rugby.

2. I would go to Tonga because I was born there, a lot of my family live there, and I want to see where my parents and grandparents grew up.

3. I like bacon as my favorite pizza topping.

4. I would like to fly because then you wouldn't need a car or you wouldn't have to walk or waste gas.

Anonymous said...

Allison L. A3

1. I like acting, singing, dancing, writing, and pretty much anything that has to do with theater.
2. If I could travel anywhere in the world, I would go to France because I have always wanted to, and I love the language and cultures.
3. My favorite pizza topping is ham or bacon, so pretty much anything like that and cheese.
4. I would want the power to have my mind write down my thoughts for song and other things that I write or just random thoughts and sayings.

Anonymous said...

Connor Arnell A-4
1. I like most sports and anything athletic
2. I would go to Hawaii because i could learn to how to surf.
3. I like pepperoni and sausage as my favorite toppings.
4. Since I already have "super speed" I would take running through walls. So now I can run through walls at super sonic speed.

miklayla said...

MiKayla N. A2
1. I like to hang out with friends and ride my bike. :)
2. I would go to DC, because I've heard its super cool!! :)
3. Well,,, i like all toppings pretty much :) but i love sausage.
4. Fly. :) or invisibility.

Braden Haddon A1 said...

1. My favorite hobbies are baseball, tenor saxophone, and camping.

2. I would visit Paris. There's so many cool things to see.

3. My favorite pizza topping is pepperoni.

4. I would have super speed.

Trevor Urry said...

Trevor U. B7 Aug 23rd

I enjoy playing Football, Basketball, and Soccer.
If I could go on a trip I would like to go to Orlando because of there beachs and to go to Disney land.
I like olives on my pizza because i dont like things that are spicy.
To be super strong and to fly.

Anonymous said...

Pearson J. A3

1. I enjoy model vehicles for fun, especially trains and airplanes.

2. I would like to go to several places, including Argentina, Italy, and Greece.

3. I like all of them, however to choose one, I choose sausage.

4. If I really could have a superpower, I would choose the power of creating good things that would normally be impossible to make.

Anonymous said...

Savanah Allridge A1
1. I love to sing, dance, and Facebook. :)
2. I would go to Paris, France.
3. Bacon is definitely my favorite pizza topping.
4. I really wish I could read minds!

Anonymous said...

Allie Kirkham B5

1. I like to sing dance with my friends.


2. I would love to go shopping in Paris.

3.i love pepperoni when its on pizza and when it is plain.

4.I would love to be invisible and fly at the same time. That would be so cool!

Anonymous said...

Jimena L. A3

1.I like biking and chilling with friends.

2. I would travel to Australia and pet the kangaroos.

3. Pepperoni

4. That Jedi force thing so I could get anything without getting up.

Mikaela said...

Mikaela Bello A3

A. I like to sew, draw and swim at the beach.
B. I would love to visit Paris more than anywhere else in the world.
C. My favorite pizza topping is pepperoni.
D. If I could have a super power I would want to read minds.

Anonymous said...

Olivia Gray B5
A. I love playing football and cooking.
B. I would definitely go to Japan or Spain.
C. I love all the topping on one pizza!
D. If I could have ANY super power? Any? At all? Um, I'd say Telekinesis or Fire.

Henry said...

Henry Lindeman A4
1.I like to play sports.
2. i would go to england because there is a lot to do.
3. pepperoni.
4.being able to make anything i wanted out of water.

Anonymous said...

Zane Todd Gray (go by Todd) B7

1. I like to play soccer and to read.

2. If I could go anywhere I would go to Rome!

3. Bacon

4. To fly and to read minds.

Anonymous said...

Anais Samuels B5
1.I like to play piano and guitar,listen to music and sing.
2.I would go to Paris cause it would be fun.
3.I love peperoni and mushrooms.
4.I would either want to fly or be invisible.

Anonymous said...

Jaxon Zeller B-8
A. my hobby is mainly hanging with friends
B.i would travel to the Bermuda triangle because its sounds cool
C. my favorite pizza topping is sausage
D. i would have psychic powers because then I could turn off the light without getting up

Anonymous said...

Julianna Blackburn
A3

1. Some of my favorite hobbies are reading, swimming and just going out for walks.

2. If I can go anywhere I would go to Japan because it is my favorite country.

3. My favorite pizza topping is pineapple and ham.

4. To be able to turn into animals. That would be fun

Anonymous said...

Shylee Nielson B7

1. Some of my hobbies are playing softball and basketball.

2. I would go to Fiji because it seems like it would be a fun place to travel too.
3. My favorite pizzia topping is cheese or canadian bacon.
4. I would want to be able to fly because I think that it would be fun to fly.

Anonymous said...

Elise Adams B5

what are some are your hobbies?
i like to skateboard and play football.

if you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
i would go to Paris because the Eiffel tower is there and i live pasta!

what is your favorite pizza topping?
my favorite pizza topping is pineapple because it gives it an exotic taste.

if you could have any super power what would it be?
i would have the power to fly because flying would just be awesome!

Shylee Brady said...

Shylee B. A3
1.I like to draw people because it is what I'm best at.
2.I would go to Australia because it's very pretty and there is no snow.
3.My favorite pizza topping is cheese.
4.I would like to be able to mind read so I could tell what people are thinking.

Anonymous said...

Barrett c. A2

1. I like playing video games and bowling.
2. I would go to austrailia because I love the accent!
3. I like sausage on my pizza because I love meat.
4. I would have telekinisis ( I probably spelled that wrong)

Anonymous said...

Kayla Navarro B7

1. One of my hobbies that I enjoy is softball.

2. If I could travel anywhere in the world I would travel to Spain because that's where my last name comes from.

3. My favorite pizza topping is Hawaiian (pineapple and ham).

4. If I had a super power it would be able to change identities.

David B said...

David B.--A-4

1.I like bicycling,swimming,rip-sticking.
2.I would travel to Paris.
3.I like pepperoni and cheese.
4.My super power would be running fast.

Anonymous said...

Mackenzie V. A4

1. I enjoy reading, writing, swimming, playing video games, and watching movies.
2. If I could go anywhere I would go to Greece.
3. I like black olives and cheese.
4. I would like to have shape-shifting powers. (The power to turn into different things.)

Anonymous said...

Miles Kitchen A2
1. I like playing the clarinet, camping, fishing, hanging out with friends,and video games.
2. I would travel to Greece.
3. My favorite pizza topping is bacon.
4. My super power would be flying.

Anonymous said...

Mikael h. a4

1.doing bmx, playing games,hanging with friends
2.to the bahamas its so amazing cuz its so beautiful!!(:
3.i like pineapple!
4.stop time,and go back in time so when i do a trick i wont hurt mtyself!!(;

Anonymous said...

Jordan Richards B5

1. Sports and videogames
2. New York
3. Sausage
4. Command the elements

Tyler Henrie said...

Tyler Henrie A4

I love swimming, playing the piano, and playing the string bass. I'm on the Lehi swim team, play piano in competitions, and play String Bass in the WMS Advanced Orchestra.

I would go to Germany, because I love the language, and want to see all of the museums.
The German language is so flowy, and beautiful!
Mushrooms, because they are so sweet and yummy- they just make the pizza ten times better!

I would be telekinetic, because I could move anything with my mind. That is so fascinating to me. The ability to go against the laws of physics, and gravity and levitate something.

Brock Francom A1 said...

1. I like to play baseball and hang out with friends.
2. I would go to Hawaii.
3. My favorite pizza topping is pepperoni.
4. I would want to fly because that would be awesome!

Anonymous said...

Dominik Lobermeier A-1

A-Sports, video games, hanging out with friends

B-Anywhere it is warm and never snows

C-Cheese, I have always liked it

D-Fly, because I could go anywhere I wanted to

Anonymous said...

Samantha Westwood B8

1. Some of my hobbies are swimming, and dancing.
2. If I could travel anywhere, I would choose Paris because it seems like a fun place to visit.
3. My favorite pizza topping is pepperoni and olives.
4. If I could choose any super power, it would be to fly.

Anonymous said...

Britten Burningham B5

1. My hobbies are dancing, singing, and writing music love songs.
2. I would go to Austrailia because of the animals I love animals.

3.My favorite pizza topping is cheese and ham.

4. If i had a super power my power would be to take the power of others.

Anonymous said...

Wyatt C. B7

1. I like to play Modern Warfare II on my x-box, play computer games, and go swimming at the lake with my family.

2. I would love to travel to New York City because my mom went there last year and the pictures were awesome.

3. I like pepperoni pizza.

4. I would love to be able to breathe underwater because it would be fun see what was underwater without having to come up to breathe.

Anonymous said...

Kylee C. B5

1. I like drawing and doodling and hanging out with friends.
2. I would travel to Paris France to see the Eiffel tower.
3. pepperoni.
4. i would love to fly!

Anonymous said...

Rachelle Ostler A1

1. I like to play the piano and dance.

2. I would like to go to Australia to see all the sites and the animals.

3.My favorite pizza topping is ham and pineapple.

4. If i could have a super power i would teleport.

Anonymous said...

Derek E. A2

1.motorcycles, snowboarding, wake boarding, swim team, air soft.
2.I like it here in Utah because of the seasons they allow me to have the hobbies that i have.
3.I like all of the meat.
4.I would like to feel no pain.

Anonymous said...

Michael Mohn B-7

1. I like skatebording.

2.I would go to australia.

3. I like meat lovers.

4. My super power would be invisibility.

Bryson Webb said...

Bryson W. B4

1.Hanging out with friends and doing plays.

2.I would go to Jamaica because I like places like that.

3.I like pepperoni and sausage.

4.That I could walk through walls.

Anonymous said...

Mina Park A-1

Some of my fav. hobbies are.....
Football, soccer, drawing, babysitting, doing volunteer work, and reading.

If i could travel anywhere in the world i would go to....
Maine

My favorite pizza topping is.....
Pepperoni

If i could have any super power it would be.....
Being able to talk to animals

Anonymous said...

Khaleo H. A-4

1.I like hiking,fishing,sports,and biking.
2.I would travel to California.
3.I like pinneapple.
4.I would want to be invisible.

Anonymous said...

Preston Yadon B-7
1.I like hiking,fishing,and sleeping
2.To Ireland
3.Pineapple
4.Shape-shifting

Anonymous said...

Chloe Clark A3
1. Some of my hobbies are cheerleading and dancing.
2. If I could travel anywhere in the world I would go to Australia.
3. My favorite pizza topping is cheese.
4. If I had any super power I would go invisible.

Anonymous said...

Maryanne Fe'ao -- A2


1. I like fist pumping, playing the ukelele and singing.
2. I would like to travel to Italy.
3. My favorite topping for pizza is cheese.
4. My super power would be to have heat vision and to run fast.

Yitzhak G. said...

1.One of my favorite hobbies is playing soccer.
2.I would travel to Russia.
3.My favorite pizza topping is bell peppers and mushrooms.
4.If I could have any super power I would have the power to create anything.

Kortney DeWitt A1 said...

1. My favorite hobbies are cooking, shopping, and hangin out with my friends
2. If I could travel any where in the world it would have to be Kenya Nairobi, South Africa
3. My favorite pizza toppings are tomatoes and spinach
4. I would have the superpower of mind control

Anonymous said...

BRIDGER TOWER B5

1. Some of my hobbies are football, snowboarding, and drawing

2. If I could travel anywhere I would go to China.

3. My favorite pizza toppings are pepperoni and olive.

4. If i could have any superpower I would be able to teleport.

Anonymous said...

Whitney Harper B5
1.My favorite hobbies are musical theater, soccer, working backstage and cooking.

2.I would love to go to china because I know people there and some of the food is good.

3.My favorite pizza toppings are ham, pineapple.

4. I would love to fly or invisible so I can hide when people get mad at me and help people.

Anonymous said...

Katie Steuart B7
1. My favorite hobbies are listening to music, playing music, and hanging out with my friends.
2. If I could go anywhere i would go to Holland or Norway.
3. My favorite pizza toppings are Pepperonis and spinach (on separate pizzas)
4. If i could have any super power i would like to either have flying, reading minds, invisibility, or speed. Over all i would want to read minds, it would be cool!

Brandi Marshall A1 said...

1. Some of my hobbies are drawing and singing.
2. If I could travel anywhere I would go to China odr Hawaii.
3. My favorite pizza topping is pepperoni.
4. MY super power would be to fly or to turn invisisible.

Anonymous said...

Brendon Weese A2
1. My hobbies are karate, camping, and listening to music.

2. If I could go anywhere in the world it would be Hawaii, it is very cool there with a lot of stuff to do.

3. My favorite pizza topping is pepperoni, because it tastes awesome.

4. If I could have any superpower it would be flying because it would be awesome.

Anonymous said...

Brooklyn Tuckett A4

1. I love Softball, Football, and Rugby. I love playing the guitar, singing, and riding horses.
2.I would love to travel to Africa because, it would be fun to go on a Safari.
3.I like Pineapple on my pizza.
4. I would want to have the powers of taking back time.

Jade Pace A2 said...

1.My favorite hobbies are hanging out with friends and dancing.
2.If I could travel any where it would have to be hawaii because it is warm there.
3.I dont have a favorite pizza toping because I dont like pizza.
4.I would have the superpower of walking trough walls.

Anonymous said...

Ben Furniss A3
I like Soccer, Drums, and skating
I would go to Germany
Basil, and Fresh Mozzarella
All A's

Anonymous said...

Jazmine Winder A.4
1.My hobbies are playing violin,and drawing

2.If i could travel anywhere it would be in tokyo.

3.Favorite pizza topping is mushrooms.

4.If i could chose a superpower it would be flying.

kelsie caldwell a1 said...

kelsie caldwell A1
1. I enjoy ballroom and reading.
2.If I could go any where I would go to maine because it is very pretty up there
3.My favorite pizza topping is pinapple.
4.I would like to read minds.

Anonymous said...

Ashley WILDER B5

1. My favorite hobbies are playing soccer, drawing, and going shooting with my family.
2. If i could travel anywhere in the world i would have to go to Germany.
3. My favorite pizza toppings are sausage, ham, and pineapple.
4. If i could have any supper power i would want to be able to read peoples minds.

Anonymous said...

David Dickson B5

1.My hobbies are drawing and writting

2.If i could go anywhere in the world it would be. . .
Japan

3.What is your favorite pizza topping
chees cause if you dont have chees then you have this sauce mush of complete and utter disgustingness

4.The abillity to camflough into the exact opposite color of what in tring to hide under or more like across from.

Anonymous said...

Garison Martin A4

1. My favorie hobbies are wakeboarding, slalom skiing, hiking, camping, mountain biking, and swimming.

2. If I could travel anywhere in the world I would go to Jackson Hole Wyoming, I would go biking hiking, and white river rafting, then go to Teton Village and go shopping and hang out.

3. My favoite pizza toppings are bacon bits, and ham.

4. If I could have a super power I would want to be stretchy like elasta-girl on the incredibles I think its the most usefull power.

Anonymous said...

Tanner Shumway A2

1. I like to play football and basketball.
2. I would like to climb to the top of Mt. Everest.
3. When I sit down to enjoy a slice of pizza it must have lots of pepperoni.
4. If I had a superpower then it would be the power of speed.

Shayla Johnson said...

Shayla Johnson B4

1. Some of my hobbies are drawing.
I also like to do crafts like scrap booking, making flower clips, and magnets.

2. One of the places I would like to travel to is Hawaii.

3. Some of my favorite pizza toppings are Bacon, Canadian Bacon, and sausage.

4. If I had a super power it would be to have the ability to shape-shift into anything I want to.

Sydney Willes said...

Sydney Willes A2

1. My favorite hobbies are, nails, hair, and make-up. I love to play softball, and I am very good at shopping! I am also very social.

2. If I could travel anywhere, honestly, it would just be to Logan Utah, because my sister moved down there for college a couple days ago, and I hope to see her as much as possible.

3. My favorite pizza topping, is olives! I love when pizza has olives on it! :)

4. If I could have a super power, I would probably want the power to be able to change the moods of other people:)

Anonymous said...

Bethany Fishback A1

1. I like to read, play sports and cook.

2. I honestly don't know where i would go if I could go anywhere. Because I would want to go to so many different places, so I would probally have someone else choose for me and have it be a surprise.

3. My favorite pizza topping is pepperoni.

4. If I could have a super power then I would want to fly, because that would be amazing.

Kelly Aquinas said...

Kelly Aquinas A3

1.) My favorite hobbies are, longboarding, playing basketball and making people laugh! Im such a goofball but I know when its time to stop and learn. I promise you'll love me ! :)

2.) If I could travel anywhere in the world I would go back to New Jersey. New Jersey is such a beautiful place and its amazing. My childhood is taken place in that state so Im a true Jersey Girl at heart.

3.) My favorite topping on a pizza is pepperoni.

4.) If I could have any super power it would be either reading peoples mind or super speed!
Yeeeaaaaahhhhh Buddddyyy!!

Anonymous said...

Riley Livingston B8

1. my hobbies are playing video games and playing outside
2. i would go to Disneyland
3.pepperoni
4.invisibility

Anonymous said...

Kayla Bergstrom B7
1. I like Cheerleading and acting
2. I would want to go to Time Square in New York
3. I like Pepperoni
4. I would want to be able to control time

Anonymous said...

Hayden Stokes B7
1. I like to skateboard and play videogames.

2. I would go to China just because i think they would have better chinese food.

3.Meat lover's.

4.I would have the power to turn invisible. I would have that because i think it would be cool to scare people with it...

Misti said...

Colton B5

1. One of my hobbies is basketball.

2. If I could go anywhere it would be Hawaii.

3. My favorite pizza topping is pepperoni.

4. If I had a super power I would fly.

Anonymous said...

Sierra Glade A1

1. Some of my hobbies are swimming, biking and any kind of art.

2. If I could travel anywhere in the world I would go to Hawaii, because of the beaches and the sun. Or Brazil for the adventure!

3. Pineapple is my favorite pizza topping!

4. If I could have any super power it would be telaportation! (however you spell it)

Anonymous said...

Abby Garner B7

1. Some of my hobbies include; hanging out with my friends, riding my bike, swimming, laughing, and my all time favorite musical theatre!!

2.If I could travel anywhere in the world I would go on a European tour, because Its super pretty and romantic there and I've always wanted to visit!

3. pepperoni is my favorite pizza topping!

4. if I could have any super power it would be reading people’s minds! (That would be so helpful to my life!)

Anonymous said...

Trenton Rigby A3

1. My favorite hobby is dirt biking or bmx.

2. If I could travel anywhere in the world I would travel to Africa because everything is dangerous.

3. My favorite pizza topping is pepperoni

4. If I could have any super power I would have invisibility because then I can sneak around and do anything.

Anonymous said...

Brandon Adams A1

1. My favorite hobby is baceball.

2. If i could travel anywhere in the world i would travel to poland because it is beautiful there.

3. My favorite pizza topping is Canadian Bacon

4. If i could have any super power i would fly so i could see everything.

Anonymous said...

Michelle Gentry A3

1. River Rafting, singing, dancing, photography

2. I would travel to Italy because I would love to tour Venice, Rome, and Florence. I also LOVE Italian food. I also love art and I would love to see some of Michelangelo's pieces.

3. Pepperoni

4. The ability to fly so I could go anywhere I wanted.

Anonymous said...

Camry Halliday A2

1.Some of my hobbies are: singing, ballroom dancing, playing the piano and violin, and running.


2.I would go to Paris, because I love their language and I want to visit the eifel tower.


3.Pineapple and canadian bacon.


4.The ability to be invisible, so i can do anything i want and no one would know who it was.

Anonymous said...

Matt hone A1

1. favorite hobbies are playing football and hanging out with my friends.

2. I would go to Hawaii because they have big portion sizes.

3. my favorite pizza topping would be any thing meat.

4. my super power would be super speed.

Anonymous said...

Susana Garcia B5

1. One of my hobbies is playing the violin.

2. I would travel to Hawaii.

3. Pineapple

4. If i could have any super power it would be mind reading.

Anonymous said...

Aubrey voeks B5

!. My hobbies are drawing, gymnastics, softball and hanging out with friends.

2. i would go to Hawaii.

3. My favorite topping is pineapple.

4. The power to fly

Anonymous said...

Hobbies: Biking, basketball.
Go in the world: China
Topping: Pepperoni
Super Power: Flying

Anonymous said...

Amber Hanks A-3
1. cooking, sewing, volleyball
2. samoa
3. pineapple
4. transform into anything

Anonymous said...

Megan Brown A1

1)I like to hangout with my friends.
2)England
3. What is your favorite pizza topping?
3) Cheese& pineapple
4)Invisiblity

Kaylei Lewis said...

B5

1)reading, writing, singing, dancing, acting, cooking

2)Paris, France ; Austrailia ; Spain; Italy

3)Sausage

4)The power to control the elements!!!

Anonymous said...

Adam Katsilas A2

1. reading and hanging out with friends
2. Greece
3. sausage
4. the ability to stop time

Anonymous said...

Tyler Carlton B-8
1. My hobbies are band (trombone) and skiing.
2. I would like to go yo disney world
3. my favorite pizza toppings are bacon, pepperoni, and sausage
4. My ultimate super-power would be flying and invisibility that would be pretty cool!

Anonymous said...

Jacob Burnham A1
1. I like to read and play with my dog.
2. A trip to Italy would be cool.
3. My favorite pizza toppings are sausage and olives.
4.My super power would be the ability to go invisible whenever I want.

Anonymous said...

Anna Yoon A3
1. My favorite hobbies are drawing, reading.
2. I would want to go to Paris to see all the cool sites there, and the FOOD.
3. my favorite pizza topping is pepproni.
4. I would love to be able to read minds.

Anonymous said...

Dylan B. B8

My hobbies are playing basketball, football and sleeping.
If I could travel anywhere I would go to Greece.
My favorite pizza topping is cheese-boring but so good.
If I had superpowers I would fly.

Anonymous said...

Brittany Grover A1

My hobbies are tumbling and trampoline.
If I could travel anywhere it would be to go to France.
My favorite pizza topping is pepperoni.
If I had a super power it would be to fly.