April 10, 2013

Romeo and Juliet: Social Offenses

You've been asked in class to consider the following 14 social offenses and to rank each action in order of seriousness, giving reasons for your choices.
-  Planning to trick someone
-  Lying to parents
-  Killing someone for revenge
-  Advising someone to marry for money
-  Two families having a feud
-  Selling poison
-  Killing someone by mistake while fighting
-  Cursing/Swearing
-  Killing someone in self-defense
-  Suicide
-  Crashing a party
-  Marrying against parents’ wishes
-  Giving an obscene gesture
-  Picking a fight
Please respond to ALL questions in a paragraph with 4-6 sentences:
(1) Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious?  Why?
(2) Which social offense warranted the least of your concern?  Why?
(3) Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances?  Why?
(4) Choose one of the social offenses that you think might be acceptable for you to do under certain circumstances, but not others.  Explain when it is acceptable and when it is not.
How to post your answer:
1.  Click the Pink "comment" link at the bottom
2.  In the drop down menu next to "comment as" select "name/url"
3.  A window will pop open.  In the name box type: First name, Last initial, and period ( Ex: Ashley W. B6).
4.  In the comment box answer the four questions above.
5. Click "publish"

154 comments:

thomas campbell b5 said...

1. killing someone for revenge because killing is the worst thing you can do
2. fighting with someone. because fight is not as bad as killing
3. suicide because i think that is wrong
4. fighting with another family because i know some family's don't get along

Brendon K. B5 said...

1. I think that the worst was killing someone for revenge because it is most likely a stupid reason.
2. I think that the least serious is giving an obscene gesture because it doesn't really do any harm to anybody.
3. Killing someone for revenge because I don't think I would be able to live with myself for killing somebody.
4. Planning to trick someone, it is okay when you are playing/teasing someone but not okay if it is for gain and is serious and not a joke.

colton kirkpatrick B5 said...

the suicide because that is just saying you hate your life.
crashing the party because everyone does it and nobody gets hurt.
the suicide because i don't want to die by killing myself because that will leave a bad impression on me and my family.
crashing the party because i am just that kind of guy, it is acceptable if you know the person whose party it is and when you don't know who it is

joe hair b5 said...

1)suicide because your death affects others in a bad way causing more problems.
2)crashing a party because your really not doing any harm.
3) killing someone for revenge because as mad as i would get i would never kill someone for revenge.
4)i think it would be advising someone to marry for money maybe if they love the person enough but if they absolutely don't then they don't have to. i think.

noah hodgson B5 said...

1) i think that killing someone for revenge is the worst. killing is just rude. nobody likes to be killed. it doesn't look too fun.

2) picking a fight was the least warrented. it isn't that bad. i honesty am fine with it. yeah.

3) i would never participate in suicide. honestly i couldn't do it. i value my life too much. i don't have the guts to do it.

4)i think that lying to your parents is okay at times. if lying is for a greater cause, its all good. however if you lie to say, get out of trouble, it is not.

Xyre Q. B5 said...

I thought killing someone for revenge and suicide was the most serious. It involves death and usually death is very serious. Your life is worth more then the reason you committed suicide or killed someone for revenge. The least concern I had was tricking someone and crashing a party. I dont crash parties and it's not a big deal. The social offense i wouldnt participate in is selling drugs and anything involving killing. I think cursing or swearing would be acceptable in some circumstances. Especially when you get hurt really bad. You just want to get it all out. Well thats all I have to say

Anonymous said...

Colton R b5

1)killing someone for revenge cause that's jacked up.

2)giving the finger because a lot of people use it as a joke and I'm used to it

3)Killing someone because that's whack

4)lying to my parents because sometimes it just happens.

Coleman L said...

1. I think suicide or killing someone for revenge. Suicide is just selfish and i do not think someone should ever commit suicide. Taking another persons life for selfish reasons is also not a good thing.
2. Cursing/swearing a party or flipping someone off. It is not a big deal compared to killing someone. I would rather hear a swear word then see someone taking another persons life
3. I would never sell drugs. You can get in a lot of trouble for selling drugs. Drugs can also ruin your life.
4. Picking a fight, because if you have a valid reason to get into a fight with someone, I think it is okay

Lauren S. B5 said...

(1) I felt like the most serious offense was suicide. Someone in my neighbor hood took their life, and I saw how much it affected his family. It was heartbreaking to see how much they struggled. Suicide is never the answer.

(2)Crashing a party. It isn't like it is going to totally change someone's life. It can be fun too...

(3) I would never sell poison, or kill anyone. It is just stupid! I don't want to be horribly mean to anyone. I really don't like it when people are mad at me.

(4) Planning to trick someone. Maybe it's April Fool's Day... Again, it wont really affect someone's life dramatically.

Josue Castano said...

Suicide because people kill them self because of other peoples fault. I picked this one because I think people should get punished for bullying.
Crashing a party because its not that bad than killing a person. Killing a person is something big.
Killing a person for revenge. Becaue it involves killing a person and i dont want to do that.

Sam F. b5 said...

1) Suicide because you would die
2) playing a trick on someone because it wouldn't really matter
3) selling poison it is bad

Paredes P. B5 said...

1) Suicide because it is serious when someone kills themselves for what reason. And they would never see them again.

2) Lying to parents because it is normal for most people. People are always lying to someone.

3) Killing someone for revenge because it is against my religion to kill. And it would be wrong to kill for revenge.

4) Crashing a party because it is not that important and it is harmless to do it.

Tyrel G. said...

1. Killing someone else for revenge because you are taking someone else s life away.
2. Cursing/swearing Because its not that big of a deal.
3. Suicide because you are killing your self and that is a crime and everybody should not do.
4. Picking a fight because if you had a valid reason to get into a fight I think it would be okay.

Agustin Nava B-5 said...

killing because if you kill someone you can go to prison.
crash a party because every thing can happens in a party and any one can crash the party.
sale drug because is like i helping the mafia to sale.
lei to my parent because every one lie about something.

Shylee N. B5 said...

1. Killing somebody for revenge. I don't think you should kill anyone. You could get somebody back by playing a trick on them. I don't think you should kill anyone.
2. Lying to your parents. Everybody lies to their parents sometime. Sometimes you got to lie to get out of the house. I lie to my parents at least once a day.
3. I would never participate in advising someone to marry someone for their money. You should not marry someone because they tell you to. You should marry them because you love them. You can earn your own money.
4. Lying to my parents. If you want to go hang out with someone and your parents say no then its acceptable. You could tell them that you are going to study, but really you are going to go hang out with your friends.

Skye B. B-5 said...

Killing someone for revenge, because a life is worth more than self pitiness and revenge for something that you can forget.
Crashing a party, because I don't party and I don't think I will get in trouble for it?
Selling drugs, because that is just being stupid and it is wrong for being a moral being.
Cursing/swearing, because if I get hurt or something that really makes me mad, then I'm going to swear either way. When it's not acceptable is when you swear for no reason. It's just not attractive.

Josie N. B5 said...

1)Killing someone for revenge; first off killing is bad, but for revenge..that's just slightly messed up.
2)Lying to parents; the worst that can happen is them find out then punishment but who's going to tell?
3)Killing someone by fighting; for starters I can't fight..I'm pretty weak plus that's mean.
4)Picking a fight; if someone's like all in your face just go, punch them..they deserve it. Not acceptable when drunk because you're not in your right mind and all like brain damaged and crap.

Samantha S. B5 said...

1) Killing someone for revenge. You shouldn't kill someone because they did something to you. You should be an adult and not be a child. If that happened to me, I wouldn't kill someone because they did something bad. I would confront them and tell them and have them apologize and do something different to get my anger out.

2)Planning to trick someone. I trick people all the time, but I wouldn't trick someone to do something evil. i would trick them to do something that i need them to do.

3)Suicide. People have been killing themselves because they are depressed and don't feel like people like them or love them. If I ever felt like that I would never kill myself or do self harm. I think people do that to take the pain away. Just because you are in pain, or going through a trial, i don't think you have to harm yourself or kill yourself.

4) I think it us acceptable to kill someone in self defense. Like in the movie, House at the End of the Street. The kidnapper is trying to kidnap her and she uses self defense and kills him. But if you kill someone for no freaking reason then something is seriously wrong with you.

Mike M B5 said...

1)I would have to say killing another person for revenge. Why it would have to be for a good reason.
2)lying to ur parents
3)fighting, because im fat.
4)killing someone

Jessica R. B5 said...

1)I would have to say suicide because i feel that it is unfair to the person that killed them self because they had a reason and usually that reason is because of another person and i feel it is not right for the people to give them that reason to do something like that to themselves.

2)I would have to say crashing a party because that doesn't usually conflict pain to others. i feel that anything that hurts others should not be used or portrayed as a good thing, event though it is not.

3)I would never kill anyone! Because like i said in my last comment i don't agree with conflicting pain upon others. I wish everyone else in this world felt the same.

4) I think that if needed to kill someone in self defense. But I also think that there is always another way to solve the problem. The only time i would kill some one s if my life was at jeopardy.

Sydney Hubbard said...

1. Suicide, no one should ever have to take their own life.
2. lying to parents, because every one lies to their parents.
3. Marry someone for money. No one should have to marry someone they dont want to, especially for their money.
4. Lying to parents, some kids wont but i will unless its serious and my parents need to know.

Karen Navarro said...

1)suicide. it's a permanent thing, so of course it's the most serious offense. a life is worth so much.
2)lying to parents, marrying against parent's wishes, and swearing. because every kid lies to their parents, so it's no biggie. and swearing is just natural, so it doesn't matter. their just words, just like any other.
3) advise someone to marry for money. if you love someone, money shouldn't be a big deal. i mean, you should marry someone because of who they are, and how they make you feel, etc. if you don't love the person for who they are, then don't marry them.
4)tricking someone? what if you're tricking the person for like, a surprise party or something? i dunno, tricking people can sometimes be good.

alexis kumar b5 said...

1) suicide, its a permanent thing, so of course its the most serious offense,life is worth so much.and to just end it for someone else to me is just ridiculous.
2)lying to parents,marrying against parents wishes. because everybody lies once in their life if not multiple times.and i think you should marry the love of your life because that's the person your going to spend the rest of your life with.
3) advise someone to marry for money, i don't think you should just marry someone for what they have you should marry the person who you love and want to spend the rest of your life with.
4)tricking someone, because it can either be meant harshly or rudely or it can also be because of a surprise or something that is nice towards that person.

Dana Joe B5 said...

1. The thing that i think would be the most unacceptable thing to do in my opinion is committing suicide. I think this because taking your own life is a very serious thing to do. People try to solve a part time problem with a permanent "solution."
2. The social event that i think would be the least of my concern is marrying someone against your parents' wishes. I think this because it's not their life, they aren't the one that is going to marry for the rest of their life. It would be my choice in who i want to marry, i don't care if the say i can't. I'm still going to do it.
3. The offense that i would never participate in is marry someone just for their money. I wouldn't do this because i'm not shallow. I have to love someone to marry them, not just because i'm shallow.
4. I would lie to my parents in some circumstances because they don't need to know some things. In other situations i wouldn't because i trust them enough to tell them.

Kalli H. B7 said...

1. In my opinion I think that committing suicide would be the most serious, because taking your own life is a serious matter, and no one should ever feel like that's what they need to do.
2.I think the one that is least concerning to me is giving an obscene gesture, because to me, it's just a gesture. I guess it depends on how you take it, and i'm a very sarcastic person so whenever I do it, for the most part its just a joke.
3.I don't think I could ever marry against my parents wishes. Because my parents opinion of who I want to marry is very important to me. Unless my parents were trying to force me to marry a certain person, then I would definitely marry who I wanted to.
4. I would lie to my parents in certain situations, because there are some things that are hard for parents to understand, because they've never been in that situation before. But in other cases, I would never lie to my parents.

Kylee C. B7 said...

1. I think that the most serious thing to do is to kill someone for revenge. even if they did something bad, that doesn't mean you can kill them.
2. The least thing someone could do is to crash a party, it isn't really even that bad, its just a party, it wont hurt anyone.
3. One thing I wouldn't participate in would be suicide, I don't want to kill myself.
4. One thing I would do under certain circumstances,would be to lie to my parents, if I really needed to lie to them, then I would.

Samantha W. said...

1)Killing someone for revenge, because that is taking someone's life and it isn't right.
2) Crashing a party. Nobody will die because you crashed their party, it isn't the end of the world and there are much more serious issues.
3) I would never commit suicide under any circumstance. Because I have a long life to live and I wouldn't want to end it.
4) It would be acceptable if you killed someone in self defense, because you are trying to protect yourself. It wouldn't be acceptable if you wanted to kill them but they weren't threatening you or your life.

Laura C. B7 said...

I think the most serious thing is suicide. You shouldn't take your life away because something bad happened. That is not the right way to take care of a solution. The least harmful thing would probably be lying to your parents. It is bad, but it is not as serious as killing someone or doing something illegal. Your parents probably wouldn't trust you as much. I just think it isn't as bad as the other things. One thing I would never do under any circumstance is selling drugs. It is illegal and it can ruin other people's lives. I wouldn't want anything to do with selling drugs. Something I might do, depending on the circumstances, is crashing a party. It isn't a very serious thing you could do. You wouldn't really get in trouble for doing it.

Matthew W. B7 said...

1. Killing for revenge. It's just not right to do that
2. Crashing a party because I don't think anybody would really care about that.
3. Suicide because I would never want to kill myself. I don't want to die in any way.
4. Probably kill someone for self defense because you don't want to just let someone kill you. You need to defend yourself to save your life.

Tristan J B-7 said...

1 The suicide and the killing because that's a serious thing to do.
2 The marring against your parents wishes because you have the right to marry who you want
3 Suicide because i like my life and i don't want to end it
4 Marrying without my parents wishes because i can do hat i want but if they have a valid reason not to then i will listen

Justin G. B7 said...

1.suicide, because it is a really stupid thing to do and it is permanent and sometimes if you mess up or stop halfway though it can seriously mess up your life. all in all it is just a dumb thing to do.
2. swearing, because its not to big of a deal and you have freedom of speech so you can say whatever you want just as long as it isn't to over the top.
3. killing someone for revenge, because its almost as bad as suicide because your still killing someone but then again it depends on what they did to make you want to kill them.
4. buying poison, because you can use poison to get rid of pests and rodents you don't need to use it to kill someone just annoyances like rats or bugs.

Adam J B7 said...

1) killing someone for revenge because there is better ways of getting revenge.
2) suicide because then you would die and that kinda tells itself out.
3) lying to your parents for good is okay but if you lye for a negative cause it is not okay.
4) playing on someone if it is a harmless trick then it is okay but if it harms some its not good
CHUCK NORRIS
CHUCK NORRIS
COME ON MRS. WELLING YOU KNOW YOU AGREE

ulysses a. b-7 said...

1.I would choose killing someone for revenge because that's too far.

2.Crashing a party would be the least of my concern because its not that bad. Whats the worst that can happen from crashing a party.

3.I wouldn't do a lot of those things. I would never do drugs or kill anyone and i wouldn't sell poison.

4.I think under certain circumstances i would lie to my parents. I wouldn't really like to do the other things up their.

Susana G. B7 said...

1. 1. The thing that i think would be the most unacceptable thing to do is committing suicide because you shouldn't take your life away just because.
2.The social event that i think would be the least of my concern is crashing a party because many other people do it and it won't harm you. it's a party and you won't get in that much trouble.
3. The offense that i would never participate in is picking a fight with someone because it won't be okay to do that for me. i don't really cause any trouble and wouldn't to that.
4. I would lie to my parents in some circumstances because they don't get what i did. In somethings in my life i wouldn't trust them and i would lie to them.

Chloe J. B7 said...

1. I think that the most serious thing to do would be committing suicide. I think this way because I don't think taking your own life will solve anything. You think that it will solve everything for you to just be gone, but really it just creates a bigger problem than before.
2. The event that I think would be the least of my concerns is cursing/swearing. The reason I choose this one is because everyone has their own ways of talking to others and showing their opinions and comments. Just because someone else doesn't agree with the way that another person speaks doesn't mean that they have to go around telling them not to speak that way.
3.The event that I would never participate in would be killing someone to get revenge. Basically because killing someone is wrong. Committing something like that causes a bigger problem all around you.
4.Something that I think I would do under circumstances would be lying to my parents. Because our parents don't need to know everything in our lives. In other situations I would most likely find a reason to tell them what was gong on, but only if I knew that I could trust them enough to tell them.

Tanner S B7 said...

(1)The most serous is suicide and or killing someone else: Why is say this is because your killing someone taking someone's life, suicide is just messed up.
(2)Swearing is the least of my concern cause I don't see how it is bad its just a word.
(3)Killing someone because that is messed up an less its in self-defense.
(4)Killing someone in self defense if there's no other way to end it.

Unknown said...

1.Killing someone for revenge. This is the most serious because you are ending someone else's life permanently. The revenge part is iffy though. It would depend on whether or not they deserve it for me.
2. Selling poison, because you're giving people a medium of killing each other.
3. Advising someone to marry for money, because it's not always a terrible decision, and if you want to advise someone on it, that's okay.
4. Swearing. I don't even really need to make a case for this. It doesn't matter in and of itself.

Collin D. B7 said...

1. I think that the most serious offense would be to kill for revenge. that is just murder and not right.
2. the offence that i think is the least of concern is crashing a party. Its not like you are doing anything serious.
3. The thing that i would never do is suicide. suicide doesn't sove anything and only brings sorrow for others.
4. I would pick a fight in some circumstances if i had to stand up for family members. I wouldn't though if it was just for the fun of it.

Anonymous said...

khaleo hansana
1. guestures is the worst
2. playing a trick on somone
3 I WOULD NEVER DO DRUGS
4. playing a trick on somone sometimes ujust gotta play a trick on somone

Kloee J B7 said...

1. I think killing someone for revenge because you cant forget what you have done. I think that suicide is another really bad thing but, if you kill someone that is something that you will have to live with for the rest of you life. And no one wants to live with that guilt.
2. The topic that caused the least of my concern is crashing a party. People crash parties ALL the time. And people don't get harmed from crashing parties. So i think that it would be fine.
3. Killing someone for revenge. I think that if i hated someone that much that there would have to be a way to get it out of my mind. Even if i did hate someone i don't think that killing them would be right. Also i don't think i would have the guts to kill someone.
4. Picking a fight. I think that you have to have a reason for the fight that you are picking. I think that it would be okay if you pick a fight with someone who is bulling or doing something bad. I don't think that it is right when you just want to fight. When you fight for no reason at all. i think that, that happens a lot. People want to fight and so they pick a fight with anyone they can.

Anonymous said...

Jordon J B7

1. (Q) Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious? Why?
(A) Killing someone for revenge; Because life is precious, and no one should have it taken away from them, no matter what they do.

2. (Q) Which social offense warranted the least of your concern? Why?
(A) Plannng to trick someone; Because people plan tricks all the time, and a friendly trick can be benificial because it teaches you how you were tricked and how to advoid it in the future.

3. (Q) Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances? Why?
(A) Killing someone for revenge; Because killing is wrong.

4. (Q) Choose one of the social offenses that you think might be acceptable for you to do under certain circumstances, but not others. Explain when it is acceptable and when it is not.
(A) Marrying againced parents' wishes; Because parents can't stand in the way of true love.

Alex A. B7 said...

1. the most serious offense that i determined was social offense number 3. this offense was killing to get revenge. i don't think that a human should kill another being wanted to get revenge. death is a permanent thing and can not be taking back once acted upon.
2. the social offense that was the least of my worries was number 10 crashing a party. crashing a party is not a big deal and people will get over the fact that you crashed their party even if you weren't invited. people won't dwell on choice you made to crash a party for the rest of their lives. there are other things that are way worse.
3. the social event that i would NEVER participate in would be killing to get revenge. that is so cruel and should not be the solution to settling anger towards someone. there are other ways to solve your problems toward another. maybe like getting some therapy.
4. the one social offense i would participate in if necessary would be picking a fight. i would only do this to defend me or another i care about. this would only do little harm and wouldn't result in death at the end. it would only be acceptable to defend myself or someone i care about. it would not be necessary to harm or pick on someone for fun.

David T said...

1)I think that killing someone for revenge is wrong because it is just saying you are no better than them and are just adding more death.
2) Marring someone that your parents don't like because they don't always have the same point of you as them. They could think he is a jerk but in reality they could be just scared or shy and might react in that way.
3)Telling another person to marry another just for money because you could be the one person they actually respect their answer and then they could end up in a loveless marriage. Then one day you could hear that something has happened to them during their marriage and you will feel that it was all your fault.
4)Lying to your parents because it isn't always really bad. For example if you are about to marry someone they don't like and you decide to do this without them knowing. Or if you are trying to protect somebody for something that happened. Also sometimes parents say they know best but they are just stuck in their ways.

Anonymous said...

Jaren N. B3 #yoloswaggindragon

1. crashing a party, because if you were not invited aint nobody want you there.
2. selling poison, because people use that crap on rats.
3.picking a fight, because aint nobody wants to get hurt.
4. lying to parents, because there is certain things that they dont need to know right now.

ShelbyT98 said...

1) Committing suicide in my opinion would be the most unacceptable thing to do in life.it's a permanent "solution" to a temporary problem. you cant change your mind after it's done and over with.

2)I think that marrying against what your parents wants is the least serious decision because if you do or don't love someone that's how you feel not them.

3) I would never sell drugs. A, it's illegal and B, they aren't good for you and can ruin your life.


Skyler L.:) said...

(1) Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious? Why?
Crashing a party because it is very rude. It isn't even your own party, kid.
(2) Which social offense warranted the least of your concern? Why?
Marrying someone for money, because that person can make bank, kid.
(3) Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances? Why? Suicide, because i love my life, kid
(4) Choose one of the social offenses that you think might be acceptable for you to do under certain circumstances, but not others. Explain when it is acceptable and when it is not. Marrying someone for money, because it is money for me. And i don't want other people to do it because it isn't right, kid.

Baylie D. A1 said...

(1) Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious? Why?
(2) Which social offense warranted the least of your concern? Why?
(3) Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances? Why?
(4) Choose one of the social offenses that you think might be acceptable for you to do under certain circumstances, but not others. Explain when it is acceptable and when it is not.
(1)I think that suicide is the most serious just because it is taking your own life.
(2)I think that flipping someone off is by far the least just because that has become something that is not considered that bad anymore.
(3)The one that i would never participate in is probably selling drugs, just because i don't think that is acceptable.
(4)Lying to your parents, i think that it may be acceptable when you are just like lying about something lame but i don't think that you should lie when you have done something that is and.

Anonymous said...

Gavin Smith
(1)I think that committing suicide is the worst because it tears everybody apart.
(2) I think it would be selling drugs because that is stupid
(3) I would never ever do drugs or kill someone, because that would ruin my life
(4) to marry someone for money so i can do the things i want.

Anonymous said...

1) killing and suicide, either way its still taking a life
2) crashing a party, everyone has or will do it and only some people care
3) suicide, there isn't a good output at all
4) picking a fight, its all right if its for defense

Chris
Smith

Joshua J said...

1) Killing for revenge is the worst because there is no going back after ward. It doesn't just hurt the person and their family, it hurts you as well.
2)I think that crashing a party would be the least serious because it is not really a huge deal.
3)I would never kill for revenge because it can ruin a lot of people's lives.
4)I think that it would be okay to lie to your parents if it is to protect them.

Anonymous said...

1. Killing someone for revenge. Because no matter what killing someone is really serious but for revenge makes it worse.
2. Lying to your parents. It doesn't involve the government and it isn't really that bad.
3. Killing someone. I don't like it when people die and I could never bring myself to do it.
4. I think that marrying against your parents wishes is acceptable when you have gotten to know the person and you know that they are who you want to marry. If your parents think that they are not a good choice because they know the person better, then you should listen to them.
Jill K. A1

stephen c. said...

1. killing someone for revenge because killing should never be an option.
2. marrying against what your parents want because its your choice not theirs.
3. suicide because i want to live as long as possible.
4. lying to parents, because there is certain things that they don't need to know right now.

BrodyHA3 said...

(1) Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious? Why?
suicide because you are stupid if you would kill yourself.

(2) Which social offense warranted the least of your concern? Why?
Lying to your parents because you can always apologize and tell them. but you cant take back killing someone or something like that.
(3) Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances? Why?
killing someone. because if you kill someone you can never take it back and you could go to jail.
(4) Choose one of the social offenses that you think might be acceptable for you to do under certain circumstances, but not others. Explain when it is acceptable and when it is not. i think planning to trick someone is something i could do because you're just planning it doesn't mean you are going to actually do it.

Miranda Forsyth said...

1) I think committing suicide is the worst thing someone could ever do to themselves.And when people push themselves to suicide its horrible.

2)Crashing a party, because its just having fun with your friends.

3)I think selling or doing drugs. I think its the most unatractive thing someone could ever do and its just rueining their lives.

4)I think it would be acceptable to marry someone without parents wishes because if you love them you wouldent let anything get in the way of marrige.

Laruen G. A2 said...

1) I thought that killing someone for revenge. My reasoning is that if you had a reason for revenge, i doubt that killing them would be even with whatever they did. If they murdered someone, your revenge is that they end up in jail.

2)Crashing a party was the obvious answer. Your not going to end up in jail for crashing a party, about the worst punishment is getting thrown out or grounded.

3) Defiantly selling or buying drugs. First of all its illegal, second its bad fop your health.

4) If you accidentally kill someone while fighting with them, if it was in self defense. If someone were to be attacking you and you had to fight back, if you were to accidentally kill them, it would be in your own self defense.

Anonymous said...

1.killing someone for revenge, because you are taking someones life with intention.
2.Giving an obscene gesture, its not that bad. you can just not pay attention to it.
3.picking fight, because i don't want to hurt someone. There could always be one person that could take the fight to far and seriously hurt someone.
4.planning to trick someone, you could do it with good intentions. like a surprise birthday party, you have to trick them into thinking there isn't going to be one. Nataly G. A1

David S A1 said...

(1) Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious? Why? Killing for revenge because that makes both of you murderers not just one.
(2) Which social offense warranted the least of your concern? Why? Planning to trick or deceive someone because it doesn't mean your actually are going to do it.
(3) Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances? Why? suicide. as Shelby said it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
(4) Choose one of the social offenses that you think might be acceptable for you to do under certain circumstances, but not others. Explain when it is acceptable and when it is not. Planning to trick or deceive someone when your just teasing or something but not when you mean to gain from it

Noah B said...

1. I think that the worst was killing someone for revenge because it is was probably not for a good reason.
2. I think that the least serious is giving an obscene gesture because it doesn't really doesn't hurt anybody.
3. Killing someone for revenge because I don't think I would be able to live with myself if I killed somebody.
4. Planning to trick someone, it is okay when you are playing or teasing someone but not okay if is serious and not a joke.

Kira C. said...

1. killing for revenge is most serious because it is wrong unless it is in war.
2. crashing a party is least serious because it wont hurt anyone.
3. killing for revenge!! I would never kill someone and take their life!
4. marrying against parents wishes. Your parents need to recognize your independence and understand that you are allowed choices too. It is not acceptable when you are doing it just to get back at your parents or when you don't even like the person.

Brayden Gause A1 said...

1. Killing someone for revenge in my opinion because you would have to live with that for the rest of your life and hurting the other persons family.

2. Planning to trick someone because if I was planning to trick someone it would be a prank or a joke nothing serious.

3. Suicide is something I would never do because of all the people you will hurt and the consequences of your actions and no one should ever be that sad or depressed to commit suicide.

4. Crashing a party because its not that bad and I wouldn't do it unless i knew the people throwing the party and that they wouldn't care so there wouldn't be any problems later on.

Ammon T. said...

(1) Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious? Why? killing someone for revenge because you are so mad that you would kill someone

(2) Which social offense warranted the least of your concern? Why? lying to your parents because it does not do damage to anyone

(3) Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances? Why? killing some one for revenge, selling poison or advising or marrying for money or suicide

(4) Choose one of the social offenses that you think might be acceptable for you to do under certain circumstances, but not others. Explain when it is acceptable and when it is not. planing to trick someone acceptable when it is for fun or not to harm or do damage to any one not acceptable when it is bad or when it involves bad things

Tess T. A1 said...

(1)Killing someone for revenge is the one I chose. It's just wrong to do that, it's not right.
(2)Crashing a party, I don't go to them in the first place so why would I crash one.
(3)It's a tie between selling poison, and suicide. Who knows what people will do with poison if you sell it to them, and as for suicide I don't know why people do it. Sure your life's hard but so is does everyone else.
(4)I would have to say picking a fight. It would be acceptable if you had a good reason. It wouldn't be acceptable if your fighting another person for no reason at all.

Carli M. A1 said...

1. Killing for revenge. You actually meant to kill them on purpose. Killing is wrong and unjust. If i were to kill for the sake of myself it would be wrong.
2. Crashing a party. parties go on all the time so its not a big deal. Crashing parties isn't a big deal. a lot are crashed so it doesn't matter if one more is.
3. Killing people. I don't want to kill or be killed at all ever! if i killed someone i wouldn't be able to live with my self. taking someones life is terrible.
4. Lying to your parents. Its okay when its a small lie like cleaning your room. Its not okay when your lying about drugs or alcohol. it all depends on the lie your telling. white lies are okay. bigger lie are terrible and hard to fix and cover.

Anonymous said...

Kaidin McEwan A1
1)I think that killing someone for revenge is wrong because it is just saying you are no better than them and are just adding more death.
2)crashing a party because that doesn't really effect anyone in a big way.
3)killing someone i would never kill some one that is just stupid.
4)fighting with another family because some families don't get along.

brownsugga_123 said...

Bryson Webb A1
1) Suicide because i wouldn't get to see my mommy anymore.
2) Crashing a party because it's not the very end of the world.
3) Killing because that's messed up.
4) Lying to parents because it's not a big deal.

Abby Garner A1 said...

1) Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious? I decided killing someone out of revenge was the most serious. Why? because Killing someone is not good and revenge is not good and if you put those two together you just have a lot of terrible things happening.
(2) Which social offense warranted the least of your concern? Crashing a party. Why? because lots of people do that all the time and its really not that big of a deal.
(3) Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances? Killing someone for revenge. Why? Because of the same reasons it said before... and is what they did to you worthy of going to prison and possibly getting killed for.
(4) Choose one of the social offenses that you think might be acceptable for you to do under certain circumstances, but not others. Marrying against your parents will. Explain when it is acceptable and when it is not. Its acceptable when you love someone and your families are fighting and that's the only reason you cant marry... because of a stupid family feud. Its not acceptable basically any other time!

Anonymous said...

(1) Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious? Why?
(2) Which social offense warranted the least of your concern? Why?
(3) Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances? Why?
(4) Choose one of the social offenses that you think might be acceptable for you to do under certain circumstances, but not others. Explain when it is acceptable and when it is not.

1. The social offense I chose to be the most serious is the killing someone by accident. Its serious because you killed someone. it doesn't matter if it is by mistake, you killed another person.

2. The social offense I chose to be the least serious is planning to trick someone. Because your planning it, you might not even follow through your plan.

3. I would never participate in selling drugs. Because drugs are bad for your health and you can get caught and get sent to jail.

4. Maybe to lying to my parents because sometimes i really need to and sometimes so i don't get in trouble.

Chase H.

Colten A. said...

In my opinion, suicide is the most serious offense on this list. It causes the most grief and is the most selfish. On the other end of the scale would be crashing a party, because it’s not all that serious, and if you don’t do anything else offensive, no actual harm is done. Although I don’t find it the MOST serious, I would never participate in selling drugs, because I know what they can do and I couldn’t let myself help people throw their lives away without going insane from guilt. Although all of these offenses can cause more and more problems, there are quite a few that can be acceptable sometimes, one of these being, for an example, lying, but only when the interest is in the best

Nick Benson A1 said...

1. Committing suicide because nobody needs to kill themselves for any reason.
2. Flipping someone off because sometimes them piss you off or something.
3. Suicide because i personally think its not worth it.
4. Lying to your parents because they don't need to know about everything.

Dallin W said...

1: In my opinion, killing someone would be the worst thing you could do. While committing suicide is also a bad thing, it's their own life and they can do what they wish with it. But, I have no right to end another person's life. It is something that should never be done that happens all the time.

2: Crashing a party because what harm does it do? It is a very common thing that people do all the time. There are no laws against it. What would you do to stop it? Kick the offender out?

3: Suicide. As someone before me has pointed out, it is a permanent solution to a very temporary problem. To be honest, I do not believe that people should feel the need to end their own life. But, I am only in charge of my decisions, not theirs.

4: Killing someone in self defense. I am completely ready to end another life in the defense of my own. Of course, it would only be in the situation where I felt my life was at risk. If someone is just coming at me with bare hands, I will respond with the same force. But, if someone had a knife or a gun, I would be ready and able to end their life.

Austin C said...

1.suicide because it is permanent and so stupid and there is no good reason for it.
2. i say the least of my concerns would be crashing a party because it is just a party.
3. selling drugs because they really cause a lot of damage on you and it would be stupid.
4. playing a trick on someone it is okay to do it if you are teasing/playing with someone but when are not teasing or anything like that it is not okay.

Anonymous said...

1)Killing someone for revenge in my opinion is the worst to do, because someone did something that you did not like doesn't mean that you should kill to get back at them.
2)Crashing a party in my opinion is not as bad, because you can't get in to much trouble for going to someones party when they didn't invite you.
3)Suicide because you only live once and you shouldn't kill you self if your going through a hard time.
4)Planning to trick someone because when I would do it, it would just be a little joke but if others do it they may take it to far.
Seth S. A1

Taylor B. A-1 said...

(1) Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious? Why?
killing for revenge i think is the most serious because there is no point for that murder and you wont only hurt that person but everyone who knows him it creates more problems

(2) Which social offense warranted the least of your concern? Why?
marring against your parents wishes is the least important in my mind because your parents shouldn't decide who you are going to marry

(3) Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances? Why?
suicide because once you do it u cant change your decision and it affects a lot of people not just you

Delaney M A2 said...

(1) Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious? Why?
I think killing someone for revenge is the most serious, because you're taking someone's life because they did something wrong.

(2) Which social offense warranted the least of your concern? Why?
Marrying against your parent's wishes, because you should be able to love whoever you want, eve if your parents don't like them. It's your life not theirs.

(3) Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances? Why?
Suicide and killing someone. Because I could never take someone else's life, let alone mine.

(4) Choose one of the social offenses that you think might be acceptable for you to do under certain circumstances, but not others. Explain when it is acceptable and when it is not. Marrying against your parents wishes, like I said on #2.

Brook.Tuck A2 said...

(1) Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious? Why? I think the whole killing someone, or yourself. Because your taking someones life, and yours and its not only going to affect you, but others too.

(2) Which social offense warranted the least of your concern? Why? Crashing a party, cause its not really a big deal.

(3) Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances? Why? suicide, or killing. Cause i couldn't take a life even if i wanted too, and i wouldn't be able to kill myself.

(4) Choose one of the social offenses that you think might be acceptable for you to do under certain circumstances, but not others. Explain when it is acceptable and when it is not. I think marrying against parents wishes, because i wouldn't really care if my parents hated the guy that i loved i'm sure i would still marry him. I would just try to work it out between them and make them like him.

Cherity C. A-2 said...

- Planning to trick someone
- Lying to parents
- Killing someone for revenge
- Advising someone to marry for money
- Two families having a feud
- Selling poison
- Killing someone by mistake while fighting
- Cursing/Swearing
- Killing someone in self-defense
- Suicide
- Crashing a party
- Marrying against parents’ wishes
- Giving an obscene gesture
- Picking a fight


1. 3
2. 3
3. 1
4. 2
5. 3
6. 1
7. 3
8. 4
9. 2
10.1
11.4
12.3
13.2 or 3
14.3 or 4
I would say probable killing someone would be the worst and crashing a party would not even really matter. i think that marrying off someone for money is a bad one too.
Cherity C. A-2

Braden G. said...

(1) Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious? Why?
(2) Which social offense warranted the least of your concern? Why?
(3) Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances? Why?
(4) Choose one of the social offenses that you think might be acceptable for you to do under certain circumstances, but not others. Explain when it is acceptable and when it is not.

1) Killing for revenge someone that's the worst of all.
2) Flipping someone off is not a big deal so it's the least.
3) suicide because once you do it u cant change your decision and it affects a lot of people not just you
4) Sometimes it's ok to flip someone off but not all the time.

Kinzie M. A2 said...

(1) Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious? Why? Killing someone for revenge. Because that's something a crazy person would do. There is no reason for it and it'll just cause more problems than there were before
(2) Which social offense warranted the least of your concern? Why? Crashing a party, it happens all the time and shouldn't really matter if somebody does.
(3) Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances? Why? I would have to say suicide, because that is something that it wrong and will never ever be worth it. It can harm more than just one person.
(4) Choose one of the social offenses that you think might be acceptable for you to do under certain circumstances, but not others. Explain when it is acceptable and when it is not. Picking a fight, I think that it would all depend on the situation and what was happening in it.

Hunter Rasmussen A2 said...

1) Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious? Why?
Suicide and killing for revenge is just to far.
(2) Which social offense warranted the least of your concern? Why?
Rude gestures I get those all the time, starting a fight is common, and marrying against parents wishes. If you like them you like them.
(3) Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances? Why?
I would never sell drugs because chances are you will end up doing them. Also killing someone for kicks or revenge is a no no.
(4) Choose one of the social offenses that you think might be acceptable for you to do under certain circumstances, but not others. Explain when it is acceptable and when it is not.
Killing someone in self defense. Kill rather than be killed. Picking a fight and tricking someone to get the truth. I would only do these things if they where truly necessary.

Anonymous said...

(1) Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious? Why?
(2) Which social offense warranted the least of your concern? Why?
(3) Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances? Why?
(4) Choose one of the social offenses that you think might be acceptable for you to do under certain circumstances, but not others. Explain when it is acceptable and when it is not.

1)Killing someone for revenge is definitely the worst because you should never just kill someone for revenge! Its just stupid

2)Marrying someone against your parents wishes is the least because your parents should not decide who you marry.

3)Suicide because once you do it there is no changing your mind.

4)Tricking someone because if you are just going to trick your friend or someone in your family then i think that it is OK. It would be funny and they should think it was funny too.

Sarah G A2 said...

(1) Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious? Why?
I think killing someone for revenge is the worse because that's dumb to take someones life because you were mad at them.
(2) Which social offense warranted the least of your concern? Why?
I think using bad gestures isn't that bad.
(3) Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances? Why?
Killing someone because that's evil.
(4) Choose one of the social offenses that you think might be acceptable for
you to do under certain circumstances, but not others. Explain when it is acceptable and when it is not.
I would marry against my parents wishes because i don't care if my parents approve.

Aubrey V. said...

(1) Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious? Why?
i think killing someone for revenge because you end up in jail for life.
(2) Which social offense warranted the least of your concern? Why?
crashing a party people do it all the time nowadays and no one even notices.
(3) Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances? Why? killing someone for revenge because theres other ways i can get my anger out at someone then just killing them.
(4) Choose one of the social offenses that you think might be acceptable for you to do under certain circumstances, but not others. Explain when it is acceptable and when it is not.marrying against your parents wishes because its not their choice who you marry.

Devon H. said...

(1) Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious? Why?
(2) Which social offense warranted the least of your concern? Why?
(3) Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances? Why?
(4) Choose one of the social offenses that you think might be acceptable for you to do under certain circumstances, but not others. Explain when it is acceptable and when it is not.

1. the worst thing you could do is kill someone for revenge. Because it does nothing for you but make you a killer.
2.the least concern is marrying someone against your parents wishes cause its your life not theres.
3. i would never kill someone for revenge cause then i would have to live with knowing i killed someone.
4. i think it would be fine to marry someone you love other then someone your parents love.

Emily Christopherson a2 said...

(1) Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious? Why? i chose killing for revenge. because you can do other things to get your anger out instead of killing. also you would go to jail for along time
(2) Which social offense warranted the least of your concern? Why? i chose picking a fight. picking a fight isn't that bad. well at least now days and usually you can make up. you cant go to jail for over a year for picking a fight with someone too.
(3) Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances? Why? i say suicide and killing someone for revenge. because once you kill your self or that other person you cant make things right. also you cant change your decision once you made it.
(4) Choose one of the social offenses that you think might be acceptable for you to do under certain circumstances, but not others. Explain when it is acceptable and when it is not. i say marrying against your parents wishes. i only would marry against my parents wishes if i really loved the person i would because its not your parents choice who you can love or not.

Mckayla Nielsen A2 said...

(1) I think the most serious is killing someone for revenge, because that's not worth having the guilt of killing someone your whole life, and it's never okay for you to kill anyone.
(2) Using an obscene gesture is the least of my concern because people just do that all the time and it doesn't really seem to mean anything anymore.
(3) I would never advise someone to marry for money, and i would never marry for money. That's a heartless and horrible thing to do.
(4) Under certain circumstances i think it would be okay to pick a fight. If it's someone who is completely like ruining your life i think it's okay to fight them, as long as you don't hurt them too bad and they don't hurt you too bad. It's not okay to pick a fight with someone who doesn't stand a chance against you and who doesn't deserve it.

Audrey O A2 said...

1: Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious? Why?
I think that suicide is very serious! Someone was going through so much pain that they thought killing themselves was the best decision. But doing this, may cause close friends to go into depression. What if that friends depression gets so serious that they take their lives as well! It will cause many problems for a lot of people.

2:Which social offense warranted the least of your concern? Why?
crashing a party wasn't that serious to me, because it is just a party. It's not as bad as selling drugs or killing. People have parties all of the time.

3:Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances? Why?
Killing someone. I could never take the life away from someone. No matter how rude they are. Maybe that person is going through a lot and they are just expressing their emotions in the wrong way. I could never end someones life.

4:Choose one of the social offenses that you think might be acceptable for you to do under certain circumstances, but not others. Marrying against your parents will. Explain when it is acceptable and when it is not.
Probably tricking someone. It is okay if it a simple prank that doesn't involve any harm or hurt feelings. If it is taken too far and causes someone harm or their feelings are hurt then i think that is no longer acceptable.

Jazmine Winder A.2 said...

1)Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious? Why?
I think murder is the most serious. You cannot murder someone and think you can get away.You took a life so now you need to rethink about your answers
(2) Which social offense warranted the least of your concern? Why?
The least of my problems is swearing or cursing. It doesn't really matter that much. The whole hand gesture thing to it all is just how a person speaks. It is bad but not that bad.
(3) Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances? Why?
Well murder I would never ever do that. Murder is a serious crime only an idiot would help take a life.I would also never do suicide or crashing a party or marry against my parents wishes. Those things only hurt others and myself and i am not that kind of a person.
(4) Choose one of the social offenses that you think might be acceptable for you to do under certain circumstances, but not others. Explain when it is acceptable and when it is not.
Lying to my parents. It is not okay to do when it is something serious. If you were doing drugs or seeing a boy anything that you would tell your friend but not your parents.There are times though that you can lie like when you really get annoyed with them or when you are fighting with them.

Anonymous said...

Allie Kirkham A2
1. I think the most serious one is killing someone. Also going suicide because its stupid and it is not the way to solve problems.
2. Crashing a party would be the least of my concerns because I don't really care, its just a party.
3. Killing someone. its a very stupid way to get revenge and it will just get you into more trouble.
4. I would plan to trick someone but just for fun. It would be a joke I played on a friend or something.

Anonymous said...

Korrin Kitchen A-2
1. For me i think the most serious one is also killing someone for revenge, because maybe it was an accident and like they also have loved ones. How would you feel if someone wanted to kill you for revenge?
2. commiting suicide is also a really bad thing to do along with killing someone for revenge, because you have family and friends that love you, and if you committed suicide because of whatever happened to you earlier on, you can get past it without committing suicide.
3. One of the least things in the above statement that i will never do is commit suicide because i have loved ones, and i will just like.. i can't imagine what people would go through if i did that, and i have never even thought about it, and i just never will!!! It's super sad! I hate sad things.
4. Probably the least thing i would do is playing a trick on someone because it's just a joke and they can forgive you easier than like committing suicide because they just can! Sometimes it's even funny and not that mean to play a trick on someone if it's just a joke. They can forgive you!
4.

Daniel N A-2 said...

(1) Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious? Why?
kill for someone for revenge is the most serious because there is no point you kill someone for no reason.
(2) Which social offense warranted the least of your concern? Why?
crashihg a party is cool you will runin the party for every one in the party.
(3) Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances? Why? marri for money
(4) Choose one of the social offenses that you think might be acceptable for you to do under certain circumstances, but not others. Explain when it is acceptable and when it is not. lying to your parents is not nice

Dylan May A2 said...

1. I am least worried about a crashed party. They can boohoo all they want.
2. Suicide because no one should be pushed in any force to take their own life.
3. I would never marry someone for there wealth. Because it will most likely end up in divorce.
4.I would kill someone in self-defense because if anyone, anytime, tries to kill me, i would not allow that. So i would kill them so they wont harm anyone else let alone myself.

Nathan W. said...

1)I think that killing for revenge is the most serious because if you kill someone for revenge, the people who knew that person would want revenge and it would just start a bloody battle.
2)Crashing a party is not as serious offense because you're not hurting anyone or anything.
3)Suicide. It is a long term solution to a short term problem that can never be changed
4)I chose fighting because there sometimes are reasons top fight.

Riley L. A3 said...

1)i think that killing someone for revenge is the worst of all.
2)picking a fight because its not that big of a deal.
3)suicide because i don't want to kill my self and i don't think i would have the guts too.
4)picking a fight because its not all that bad.

Frank J. A3 said...

1) i think killing someone for revenge would be pretty bad.
2)Crashing a party. your not hurting anyone and people do it all the time.
3)Killing someone for revenge. You could get in serious trouble and i couldn't live through life knowing i killed someone on purpose.
4)Picking a fight wouldn't be that bad. If someone is trying to hurt you or is a threat, I think its acceptable to pick a fight.

Jordyn Snook A3 said...

1)killing someone for revenge is most serious because it is wrong.
2)crashing a party isn't a big deal or anything like, who cares.
3)selling drugs, or killing someone it's just wrong.
4)killing someone in like self defense. But besides that, i would never kill someone.

Brandon Williams A3 said...

1)Killing someone in revenge is very bad because its out of ignorance.
2)Crashing a party is very noramale and i think that they can handle it.
3) marrying someone for there money, its just discussing.
4) Suicide some times you just need to let go and you would be happier if you just whent away.

Josh M. A3 said...

I think killing someone for revenge is the most serious thing you could do because it doesn't solve your problems it makes them worse. The least of my concern is probably crashing a party because it is just a party it's not the end of the world. Suicide or any kind of killing because even if YOU don't kill someone suicide still effects other people. Killing someone but it would only be for self defense. Even if someone was a threat it would still be very hard to kill someone.

Taylor A3 said...

(1)suicide and murder because they both deal with taking away lives.
(2)lying to parents because everyone does it once in a while
(3)suicide because I like life
(4)murder is OK unless they are trying to kill you. fighting is OK unless they through the first punch.

Anonymous said...

1.killing for revenge because it would make other people want revenge.
2.crashing a party because it is fun to do.
3.killing for revenge because i hate just thinking of killing someone.
4.getting in a fight because you may be defending something or someone.
Grayson Stewart A3

Trent rigby said...

(1) Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious? Why?I think killing someone for revenge is the worst because killing someone is permanent.
(2) Which social offense warranted the least of your concern? Why?Crashing a party because it doesn't really hurt anyone.
(3) Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances? Why? Selling drugs because if you are a drug dealer you get in way big trouble even if you don't do it.
(4) Choose one of the social offenses that you think might be acceptable for you to do under certain circumstances, but not others. Explain when it is
acceptable and when it is not. I think fighting because if someone is picking on you there's times to fight.

William Brady Schmidt A3 said...

1) Killing for revenge would be the worst in my mind because you are killing on purpose.
2) Well the thing that would be last on my mind would be marrying someone your parents don't approve of, because that would be my choice on who i marry not theirs.
3)I probably would not kill anyone for any reason, because i would me mad at a person but i would not kill them unless in self defense.
4) Picking a fight, because my mom told me that i can fight people as long as i don't throw the first Punch!!!!

Amber Rocque A3 said...

(1)Suicide. It happens a lot in our society so it is pretty serious.
(2) Probably crashing a party. Like, that is just stupid if you go to jail for that.
(3)Killing someone for revenge. Even if I had a really good reason I would NEVER EVER kill someone.
(4)Marrying against parents wishes. It's your life, you can do what you want. I guess if family is really important to you and your family is going to disown you for marrying someone then you shouldn't. Other then that, marry who you love.

Ariana L. A3 said...

(1) Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious? Why?
I think suicide is the most serious. Although the person who committed suicide may have been going through something very painful or tragic, I think suicide can be selfish. Just because they were going through something, doesn't mean they have to inflict all their pain on their loved ones and the people around them.


(2) Which social offense warranted the least of your concern? Why?
The social offense that warranted the least of my concern was crashing a party. Compared to all the other social offenses in the list, this one is the least concerning. Crashing a party isn't really offensive to me, considering it happens to almost every party anyways.

(3) Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances? Why?
I would never participate in suicide, killing someone for revenge, selling drugs, and marrying someone for money. I wouldn't participate in any of those social offenses because to me, personally, they are morally wrong and are something I would simply not do.

(4) Choose one of the social offenses that you think might be acceptable for you to do under certain circumstances, but not others. Explain when it is acceptable and when it is not.
I think a social offense that might be acceptable under certain circumstances are marrying against parents wishes. Although I would never want to do that to my parents, you can't just let them from keeping you happy. Even if they are trying to help you, you have to make your decisions and make sure they suit you. Your decisions won't always please the others around you, and your parents may be included into that.

Shelby L. A3 said...

(1) Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious? Why?
I thought that it was killing someone for revenge. If the person did not kill you then there is no reason to get back at them with murder.
(2) Which social offense warranted the least of your concern? Why?
crashing a party. because its not like they are trying to kill the person they are just trying to have fun.
(3) Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances? Why? selling drugs. because you can go to jail for a long time.
(4) Choose one of the social offenses that you think might be acceptable for you to do under certain circumstances, but not others. Explain when it is acceptable and when it is not. i think it would be okay for picking a fight all that will happen is maybe someone trying to break you up.

Jaci H. A3 said...

(1) Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious? Why?

Killing for revenge, because its someones life that you are taking away and that just not right

(2) Which social offense warranted the least of your concern? Why?

Crashing a party, because it is not hurting anyone and it happens all the time

(3) Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances? Why?

Marrying someone for wealth, its not true love and you will always live in hate and sadness and it will most likely end in divorce

(4) Choose one of the social offenses that you think might be acceptable for you to do under certain circumstances, but not others. Explain when it is acceptable and when it is not.

Planning a trick on someone, your trick might not be a bad thing, like a birthday surprise or such, but if the trick hurts the other person it is not acceptable.

Katie Steuart A3 said...

1: I think that either killing for revenge or suicide are most serious because they are horrible things. If you commit suicide you are making so many people so sad. Also no person should be pushed hard enough that they decide to take their own life.

2) The least serious is probably crashing a party or planning to trick someone because you are just planning to trick them. You can always back out. Crashing a party because no one cares!

3. Suicide. That would be the worst solution to my problems and it would create more problems for others. Why would you want to create new problems when you thing that you are fixing them?

4* Probably planning to trick someone because knowing myself I would back out anyways.

Heaven Ericksen A4 said...

(1) Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious? Why?
answer: suicide, and murder, because it's not fair to take anyone's life because everyone close to you would get depressed.
(2) Which social offense warranted the least of your concern? Why?
answer: offensive hand gestures because it's not bad compared to killing someone
(3) Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances? Why?
answer: killing myself, or others on purpose or accident, because it's not fair to anyone because their family would be sad.
(4) Choose one of the social offenses that you think might be acceptable for you to do under certain circumstances, but not others. Explain when it is acceptable and when it is not.
answer: the offensive hand gestures because it's not half as bad as killing someone, and it's not as bad as actually fighting.

MARCO SOLIS said...

1.KILLING SOMEONE FOR REVENGE
2.SUICIDE
3.SELLING POISIN
4.CRASHING PARTY
~MARCO SOLIS

Morgan P. said...

1) Killing someone for revenge is never a good answer, you would be crazy and should probably be put in a mental hospital.
2)Suicide is very serious because nobody should ever feel like their life is so bad that they feel the need to take it.
3) Marrying for money, I don't think that anyone should marry for money and that is a big decision to only be thinking about money.
4)Picking a fight is often necessary. Not even a big deal I don't think.

Sammy Walsh A3 said...

1.) I thought that killing someone was the most serious because when you kill someone you are taking years of someones life away.
2.) I said that crashing a party was the least serious because parties are not that big and people can just plan another one if it is crashed.
3.) I would never kill someone for revenge because even if a person killed one of my family members I would not take their life.
4.) Picking a fight would be Okay if the person who was trying to attack, and you just acted in self defense to protect yourself

jake s said...

killing someone for revenge is probably the worst. It is the worst because you killed someone.
Giving an obscene gesture is the least of my concern, because it does not really affect anyone to much.
I would any no circumstances ever kill anyone for revenge. I would sooner die. killing is not cool.
lying to parents. It is usually not ok, but if i have to i will.

kelsi M. said...

1. i think killing someone for revenge is stupid, there is no point yeah you would be mad for something they did but dont go kill them thats not the right thing to do.
2. suicide is a serious thing its horrible. no one should be pushed into doing somthing like that.
3.i dont think theres anything wrong with crashing a party, its just you and your friends having fun.
4. i think marrying someone that your parents dont like is there problem if you love someone marry them.
- Killing someone for revenge
- Suicide
- Crashing a party
- Marrying against parents’ wishes

Derek Agbamey said...

(1)suicide. you and get one life. you need to live it to the fullest. dont end your life for dumb reasons.
(2) lying to you parents. everyone does it. like its really that bad. everyone has done it at least once in their life.
(3) murder. you could go to prison. or worse. you can get killed for killing. i will never do that
(4) planning to trick someone. pranks are a fun part of life. we gotta get used to it

Isa Enriquez said...

1) the worst thing is killing someone for revenge
2)next is commiting sucide you should live your life
3)next is selling drugs thats not a good thing
4)last is crashing a party thats not the worst thing you can do

Jared H. A-3 said...

1) I would say that suicide is the worst out of them all. It is just mainly for your own selfish reasons and, if your a very liked person then people will be mad or angry that you killed yourself. That is why I have chosen suicide is the worst.
2) I believe that the offense flipping someone off is the one that really doesn't do anything to anyone. I mean the only thing that cou8ld be bad is what it means. Still nothing happens to anyone and no one gets hurt. That is why I believe this is the offense that doesn't really matter.
3) I would never kill someone out of revenge. If I killed someone out of revenge I would have to live with killing someone. Not only that if I killed someone for revenge then, people would want to kill me for revenge and the cycle will continue. This is why I would never do this.
4) Flipping people off would be the one I think the most acceptable. If someone flip me off I would just flip him off back. Must of the time it the situation doesn't get any worse. That is why have chosen flipping some off because, most the time no one gets hurt by getting flipped off.

Jordan M said...

1) Killing someone for revenge is the most serious because it is murder and intentionally taking another life is the worst thing you can do. Out of all the things on this list, killing someone out of revenge warrants the most concern out of the public, and is looked down on most in public opinion.

2) Crashing a party because there is nothing wrong with that. Crashing a party is not illegal, and is not looked down on in the general public opinion. No one cares if you crash a party.

3) I would never kill someone for revenge. I don't think i could ever kill someone. It's illegal. It's unethical.

4) I think killing someone in self defense would be acceptable under certain circumstances. For example, if you are in the military, or if someone came armed to rob your house, then you could defend yourself. But if you have no reason to use lethal force, then it shouldn't be used.

SpencerC. A3 said...

I think that killing someone accidentally is the most serious. because people may think you may have done it on purpose. Or think it was a planned, thought out murder. To me this just seems to be what other people would think about that person being killed. Also, how they would respond to the murder.

probably, crashing a party. Because its not like your hurting anyone physically. Or making them have a harder every day life.

Family fued. that's just dumb. Why would you hold a grudge against someone's family for something that happened in the past. Or for something already delt with.

Accidentally killing someone. I think that you did it on accident. But other peoples family's may treat them differently.


Kimball K. said...

1) Killing for revenge is probably the worst in society because it is just killing someone, yes they might of done something to you that was offensive, but killing is killing. No one deserves to be killed no matter how bad they offended you.

2) Crashing a party because no body cares who crashes a party. It isn't a crime or anything either it is just going into the party.

3) Selling drugs. Selling drugs is just stupid, your gonna get caught and sent to jail for a long time, its just not worth it.

4) Pick a fight, maybe someone is picking on you or your life depends on it.

Katie Partridge A3 said...

1. I think that killing someone by revenge would be the most serious social offense. If you killed someone on accident, it may not be so bad, but out of revenge is a very serious matter and something that is not usually done and should not be done.
2. Crashing a party is the social offense with the least of my concern. I crash my friends party's all the time, and i crash people who are not my friend's party's. party's are fun and if you crash them, they can be even more fun!
3. I would never participate in suicide because i enjoy my life and i do not plan to end it soon.
4. Picking may be OK in some circumstances but not in others. i would be OK with fighting if i had a really good reason, if i didn't, then fighting is not acceptable for me!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Jayden Farrell A-4
1.) I thought that killing someone was the most serious because when you kill someone you are taking years of someones life away.
2.) I said that crashing a party was the least serious because parties are not that big and people can just plan another one if it is crashed.
3.) I would never kill someone for revenge because even if a person killed one of my family members I would not take their life.
4.) Picking a fight would be Okay if the person who was trying to attack, and you just acted in self defense to protect yourself

Anonymous said...

1. killing somebody for revenge
2. crashing a party
3. flipping somebody the bird.
4. picking a fight
#like a boss#
Wyatt Cedarstrom
A4

Noah.n said...

1. the most serious offense that i determined was social offense number 3. this offense was killing to get revenge. i don't think that a human should kill another being wanted to get revenge. death is a permanent thing and can not be taking back once acted upon.
2. the social offense that was the least of my worries was number 10 crashing a party. crashing a party is not a big deal and people will get over the fact that you crashed their party even if you weren't invited. people won't dwell on choice you made to crash a party for the rest of their lives. there are other things that are way worse.
3. the social event that i would NEVER participate in would be killing to get revenge. that is so cruel and should not be the solution to settling anger towards someone. there are other ways to solve your problems toward another. maybe like getting some therapy.
4. the one social offense i would participate in if necessary would be picking a fight. i would only do this to defend me or another i care about. this would only do little harm and wouldn't result in death at the end. it would only be acceptable to defend myself or someone i care about. it would not be necessary to harm or pick on someone for fun.

Mikell H A4 said...

1. Killing for revenge would probably be the most serious because its kind of harsh just to kill someone for just revenge.
2.The least would be crashing a party, its not like it is bad, what if the party needed to end?
3.I would never participate in selling drugs, because drugs are bad,and will ruin my life.
4. A thing that's okay to do but not again is lie to your parents because you need to tell your parents things that are important, or needed.

Anonymous said...

De'Aijah Wilson A4

1.I think that killing someone is the most serious social offence because it's just plain wrong.
2. crashing a party is just plain stupid so no one should even worry about it ,just through them out.
3. I would never participate in selling drug's or killing myself because you
will never get anywhere.
4. Lying might be acceptable but it depends on the lie and the way you use it

Preston L. A4 said...

1. I said that number 2 is the worst one because you don't just kill someone, that's bad.
2. I think that crashing a party is the least worst because it's not even bad.
3.I wouldn't commit suicide. I actually like to live.
4.Planning to trick someone would be the best because you could do it as a joke but a good joke.

Garrett Thomas A4 said...

1. I think that selling drugs would be the most serious. because you are distributing bad things.
2.Killing someone for revenge is the least of my concern, because it is for revenge and you must get your revenge.
3 Suicide because I don't want to die.
4 Killing for revenge because you have to get your revenge or your life is not complete.

Katherine C. A4 said...


(1) Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious? Why?
Killing some for revenge. Killing someone isn't right especially for revenge. No matter what they did it'd still be very very wrong.
(2) Which social offense warranted the least of your concern? Why?
Giving an obscene gesture, because its not a big deal. Poeple shouldnt get butt hurt about it.
(3) Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances? Why?
Suicide, i would never kill myself because I have to much to lose.
(4) Choose one of the social offenses that you think might be acceptable for you to do under certain circumstances, but not others. Explain when it is acceptable and when it is not.
killing someone in self defense, its only okay if theyre trying to kill you. But, if theyre hurting you than just hurt them back but dont kill them.

datahA4 said...

the one i thought was the worst was killing that is the worst thing to do. the least thing to do is crashing a party. suicide is the second worst, it is very bad and scary if you are in the same family. the third is piking on other people, ya sometimes, but that's with friends not other people.

Kaylei Lewis (A4) said...

(1) Killing someone for revenge, because I think that doing something under a strong emotion that can change someone's life is the worst kind of thing you can do.
(2) Crashing a party, because you aren't hurting anyone, and nobody will really care. It only matters if you do something to hurt someone or someone else's work.
(3) Suicide, Murder for Revenge, Selling Drugs, and marrying for money. All of those choices are stupid and can permanently affect you.
(4) Killing in self defense. I would try my hardest not to, but if it came down to that, I would protect myself and others by doing so.

Taelor F A4 said...

1. I think that Killing someone just because you can or that they did something on accident because killing people is just wrong.
2. Crashing a party, because its just a party not a life.
3. there is a lot of things that i would not participate in, but just a few are, selling drugs, and suicide i love my life and i don't want to go to jail for selling drugs. my uncle has sold drugs and weaponry and went to jail for it.
4. I think lying to your parents is fine most of the time cause what if your life depended on it and if you asked your parents they would say no and that would be bad. so if your "white" lying to your parents, its fine.

Christian S. A4 said...

1. killing someone because taking a life is sinful.
2. planning to trick someone
3. i wouldnt participate in killing some one because it is highly frowned apon.
4. tricking someone because some time its fun

Cameron Eastman A4 said...

1) Killing someone, that's unfair to the other person and takes their own life away from them.
2)Suicide - Being emotionally hurt so much that you take your own life.
3)Selling drugs, Not only can hurt you but kill you.
4) I don't think i will ever participate in any of these actions. I like to live.

Anonymous said...

Riley Livingston A4

1. killing someone for revenge, killing someone in self-defense.

2. Crashing a party.

3. Killing someone for revenge.

4. killing someone in self-defense. it is ok when you are protecting your family and you are trying to not let them hurt any one in your house. its is not ok when someone says something mean to you and then you kill them trying to defend yourself.

T.J. G. A4 said...

(1) Killing someone for revenge. You should only kill another person under certain circumstances.

(2) Offensive hand gestures. They don't hurt very many people's feelings.

(3) Suicide. I want to live my life.

(4) Killing someone for revenge. Under the circumstance that they have killed a family member or dear friend, I'll get my revenge.

Tyler G. A4 said...

1. I thought that killing someone for any reason as the most serious. No matter what the reason is, I don't think killing anyone or yourself as an answer. 2. Crashing a party or tricking someone are the ones that got the least concern for me, we have an entire holiday made for tricking people for crying out loud. 3. The things I would never participate in are selling drugs or killing someone. I'm not sure where I would get drugs, and I don't think I'd have the heart to kill someone. 4. Tricking someone could be bad, like lying on a job application, but just trying to keep something a secret so you can surprise them isn't inherently bad.

Brooklyn Rockwood A4 said...

1. I decided that killing someone for revenge, was the most serious. Because if you killed for revenge, its a serious matter. And you are taking somebody else's life for your own selfish reasons.
2. Crashing a party sparked the least of my concern because it is not that big of a deal to go to a party you were not invited to. It is really not a big deal and no one cares.
3. I would never participate in suicide. Because nothing in life is worth killing myself for, no matter how bad it seems. My life is good and I'm not going to just end it for some short term problem!
4. I think killing someone while fighting would be okay in only special circumstances. For example, if someone was attacking you and you were defending yourself and they happened to die, they were attacking you and you saved your life. That is not too bad. But when your fighting with someone because you are angry and you let your emotions get the best of you and you kill someone that is when it would be a serious event.

Hayden Stokes A4 said...

1. The most serious is probably, Selling drugs. Because you are giving good kids bad things.

2. The least of my concern is killing someone for revenge, if someone does something bad towards you, you need to get your revenge.

3.Never participate in dealing/selling drugs. It is not only bad for you, but others too.

4.Lying to your parents is acceptable under the circumstance of saying you didn't kill anyone for your revenge. :D

Rylee Busk A4 said...

1. I think the worst one is killing someone for revenge. because what ever they did to you was obviously not life ending as your will be.

2. Well it matters what your are talking about but i think tricking someone or planning to is not that bad, but it matters about what your tricking them about. like April fools is a holiday are pranking people.

3. I would never participate in suicide. there is never a good time for suicide, it is a long term solution for a short term problem.

4. Well like i said before, i thinking tricking some one is not that bad to an extent. as April fools is a holiday of messing with people for fun. sometime...

Aiden C A4 said...

(1)killing someone
(2)suicide
(3)selling drugs
(4)i would not do suicide

makenna makin A4 said...

1)killing someone for revenge is not a good thing to so because its not right to kill someone for one reason.
2)suicide i this it a really bad on because you take you life away for a long term solution for a short term problem.
3)selling drugs i don't think its very good because you are helping a person ruin there life buy selling them drugs even tho you might need the money don't do it.
4)killing somebody bu accident. i don't think its a bad thing only if you defending your self.

Hope Kelly A4 said...

(1)Killing someone for revenge is the most serious because it is wrong and you don't get to decide to take their life or not it't not your decision.

(2)putting up the finger is the least of my concern because its not a really a big deal.

(3)I would never participate in suicide because i think taking your life is wrong and selfish and i don't want to take my own life.

(4)lying because it depends on how serious the lie is and the way you use it.

Travis R said...

1) I think Killing someone for revenge would be the most serious social offense. Just because someone does something that you think requires revenge, doesn't mean you should kill them.
2)The least serious would probably be crashing a party. Although its rude, its not that big of a deal. Not even close to the seriousness of killing and stuff(Duh).
3)I would never sell drugs. Its just plain stupid. Some people may think its OK, but the don't think that after they end up spending years in prison.
4) Picking a fight would be acceptable under certain circumstances. If its in self-defense or protecting others or something. Has to be a legit reason.

Graeme Gutierrez A4 said...

1) Committing suicide because is you kill yourself then no one else will be happy and you cant find someone else to love.

2) Killing someone in self defense because if the dude is trying to beat you up and potentially kill you then it would be best to kill him. That's what i would do.

3) Probably suicide because well... YOLO and you don't want to waste it on killing yourself.

4) Picking a fight because normally people will get in trouble if they pick a fight but if I've got a beef with someone then i want to fight them and get in trouble later. as long as i get to punch him in the face.

Darren W. A4 said...

1. I think suicide is the worst because you think no one would care if you died. so its out of your own reasons.
2. Crashing a party because its all for fun anyway i mean who cares right???
3. Killing someone because its the worst thing you could do to deal with your problem with someone.
4. I would say crashing a party because everyone knows my personality is one that likes to make people laugh a lot. As long as you know who the persons party is, and its appropriate to do than their is no problem with it.

Dallin J. said...

(1) Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious? Why?

I think that killing someone for revenge is the most serious offence because revenge is never a good thing. Just forgive them and forget what they did to you.

(2) Which social offense warranted the least of your concern? Why?

I thing that crashing a party is the least serious offence because it doesn't cause any physical harm to anyone.

(3) Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances? Why?

I would never commit suicide because I want to enjoy every minute of my life.

(4) Choose one of the social offenses that you think might be acceptable for you to do under certain circumstances, but not others. Explain when it is acceptable and when it is not.

I think playing tricks on someone can be acceptable as long as you don't play bad tricks on someone. Practical jokes count as tricks too.

Brandon Losee said...

(1) I think killing someone for revenge is the worst, but suicide would be a close second, because taking peoples lives is wrong.
(2) Giving a obscene gesture,because it doesn't do much and someone could easily ignore it and shy it off.
(3) Suicide, murder,and advising someone to merry for money. Because i enjoy my life and i don't want to live in prison.
(4) Lieing and planning to trick someone,you have to lie to get out of some things even though the truth is the right thing.

Austin Perry A4 said...

1)If you killed someone you deny them the opportunity to live.
2)I guess two families having a feud isn't as bad as some of the other things.
3)I would never do anything to kill a person whether it is suicide or killing another person.
4)If you picked a fight it wouldn't be that bad in curtain circumstances depending on the severity of the fight.

Abigail W. A4 said...

(1) Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious? Why?
Killing out of revenge is probably one of the most stupid ideas. You should spend your life doing things that you want to do than spend the rest of your life in prison. Also, it will not only cause yourself grief but the others persons family and friends.
(2) Which social offense warranted the least of your concern? Why?
I think that crashing a party is not that big of a deal because much worse things could happen.
(3) Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances? Why?
I would never want to spend time being involved in drugs because it ruins others lives not just your own. Some similar consequences can happen from suicide. I would never want to end my life early because I can use my life to do something good.
(4) Choose one of the social offenses that you think might be acceptable for you to do under certain circumstances, but not others. Explain when it is acceptable and when it is not.
I think picking a fight would be the most acceptable if it was for self defense. It's definitely not right to pick a fight just because you feel like it or you want to put others down to raise social status or boots confidence because it shouldn't raise your status or confidence.

Connor L. A1 said...

1. I think the most serious offence was committing suicide. Suicide does not solve anything, besides hurting yourself, it hurts those around you, and those you love and care about. Suicide is a really bad thing to do.

2. I think the least serious offence was crashing the party. Crashing a party might make the host temporarily mad, but there is no long term consequences. It wouldn't hurt anyone, so it is not that serious.

3. I would never participate in the selling of drugs. Drugs are a very powerful, and very harmful thing. They control so many people, but in a very bad and controlling way. It can lead to death, injury, and overall, depression.

4. I think the thing that would be acceptable to do would to plan to trick someone. If you are just planning, you are not really acting. As long as you are not planning something really horrible, I would find it acceptable. Everyone plans to say or do something to someone of something at one point. It just comes along with being mad. As long as you don't act, I think its fine.

Emme Cluff A1 said...

(1) Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious? Why?
Killing Someone out of revenge, it is cold blooded.
(2) Which social offense warranted the least of your concern? Why?
Flipping someone off, it depends on how you take it. I don't take it seriously.
(3) Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances? Why?
Committing suicide. It is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
(4) Choose one of the social offenses that you think might be acceptable for you to do under certain circumstances, but not others. Explain when it is acceptable and when it is not.
Advising someone to marry for love, if they are in danger of course otherwise marry for love.

Alyssa G. A1 said...

(1)Suicide. no matter how hard your life is, there is always that chance it will get better.
(2) Crashing a party. It might make a couple people mad, but no one would hold a grudge.
(3) Suicide. I will never do it, because iI like my life and it is a permanent solution to a temporary question.
(4) I might marry against my parents wishes because if I love him then they should be happy for me, if not, oh well. I will still do it anyway.

Bridger T. B6 said...

(1) Which social offense did you decide to be the most serious? Why?

I would say killing someone for revenge because that would be like murder and murder is probably the worst thing someone could do

(2) Which social offense warranted the least of your concern? Why?

planning to trick someone because if it is just something silly like for April fools day that's not at all bad

(3) Which of the above social offenses would you never participate in under any circumstances? Why?

Anything that has to do with killing someone because i would just not think it was right to kill another person.

(4) Choose one of the social offenses that you think might be acceptable for you to do under certain circumstances, but not others. Explain when it is acceptable and when it is not.

Advising someone to marry for money because in some cases they may need money and if someone likes two people and one has money than they would choose the one with more money.

Henry L. A1 said...

1. the one that I found most serious was killing someone for revenge. I think that just killing someone in itself is really bad, but for revenge is even worse. You should never kill anybody. Anyways, why would you want to deal with the consequences of killing someone in the first place.

2. The one I was not worried about was crashing a party. If you just go, and just mess around and dont do anything major, I think it is ok. But if you hurt people and it gets really serious than it might be a little worse.

3. One I would never participate in would be selling poison. I would not want to kill people with poison. As a matter of fact I do not want to kill anybody for any reason. Then I would just feel guilty with the money that I made too.

4. One that I think that would be acceptable in some situations would be picking a fight. If someone is being mean to me or one of my friends, I might want to go fight them. But if they are just standing around and did nothing, it is not alright to just go start beating the heck out of them. Only pick a fight if the situation is right!